shape
carat
color
clarity

Knife Edge or No?

What type of band do you prefer on an e-ring?

• Flat/bombe shank

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kem

Rough_Rock
What kind of band do you prefer for an engagement ring? Knife edge? Flat or bombe? Something else? What are the pros and cons of each (e.g. thinner width or something)?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know what ''bombe'' is

Kem

Rough_Rock
It''s the other option they offer for the stuller solstice solitaire. Sorry, I figured it was a more well-known term. I basically just mean flat or maybe comfort fit? Just when the band looks slightly rounded as opposed to the knife edge.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Other - it depends on the ring that you''re looking at getting.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It depends on the design of the ring and what you find comfortable to wear. Have you tried knife''s edge on? I personally don''t like how it feels on the finger.

milton333

Brilliant_Rock
It depends upon where the knife edge begins. Some are knife-edged all the way around, which I find uncomfortable against the sides of my other fingers, and annoying when it taps against table, keyboard, etc. If the knife edge is just at the top of the ring it should not be as annoying, and it can make the diamond look bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results