shape
carat
color
clarity

Kim and Kanye: Pregnant

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kim is 12 weeks into her pregnancy with Kanye West.

She's also still legally married to another man, Kris Humphries.

Discuss.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No flippin wonder she's been gaining weight. Not that there's anything wrong with gaining weight or anything, but I could have sworn her vanity and her diet supplement brands would have kept her trim.

I thought she was just trying to pack on some meat for Kanye, who obv has had history of loving big booty.

ETA: I just hope they don't name their kid a stripper name, like Ivy Blue's name.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
This was a weird coincidence. A Kanye song came on at work today and we were discussing their relationship - and how weird of a pairing they are, how odd it would be if they were to stay together and have a family. And here we are, with her pregnant. :errrr:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ugh.... Just ugh... Really? Why? Ugh... Blech...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1356936816|3343351 said:

Discuss.

:knockout: :knockout: That is pretty much all I have to say....can't see just wait till she is not legally married to someone.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
****She

And to just add to that- I think he is rude and obnixous all around type of person. I'm just not a fan of his as a person...his music is OK. I'm sure some of his personality is to get "air time" and stay current, but still :rolleyes:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Discuss.
That is all I can focus on, frankly. Grant the guy the damn annulment and move on already.

Her mom is going to totally pimp this kid out in a bad way, just like the rest of this clan. I will be curious though if she can kind of clamp down on that a little. Kourtney seems to have put the controls on that fairly well, I think.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I'm happy for them. Why does anyone think they're a weird pairing?? They've apparently been friends for years and get along well - and they both like the spotlight/celebrity lifestyle, which is something that caused tension between her and Kris. I think they're a much better match than she and Kris were... It's unfortunate that she's still married to him and 12 weeks preggo...it's not the ideal situation...but she's not the first or the last who's been in that position. Her marriage (in the real sense of the world) didn't last very long, and she and Kris have both moved on emotionally for a while now- it's just the legal issues that need to be resolved now.

On the show, which I watch, she mentioned being concerned about her fertility/time running out, so I'm happy for her that she's pregnant now and in a stable relationship. I wonder how it makes her sister, Khloe feel, though, as she's been trying to get pregnant for a couple years now and apparently has fertilty issues.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Who?

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't think a piece of paper makes or ends a relationship. Signing a marriage certificate is simply a contractual procedure that may be convenient. Some couples add religious, moral and social meaning but the marriage certificate, by itself, doesn't carry any of that.

Kim's marriage has ended. Both she and her former husband agree to that. It has been well established to everyone by their behaviour. So why does getting the divorce really matter to anyone, other than to the former couple themselves? I see this as no more shocking than living together and having a child before marriage. I would advice them to get divorced, simply because being married to someone does have legal consequences (specially financial consequences).

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Sha|1356964577|3343517 said:
I'm happy for them. Why does anyone think they're a weird pairing?? They've apparently been friends for years and get along well - and they both like the spotlight/celebrity lifestyle, which is something that caused tension between her and Kris. I think they're a much better match than she and Kris were... It's unfortunate that she's still married to him and 12 weeks preggo...it's not the ideal situation...but she's not the first or the last who's been in that position. Her marriage (in the real sense of the world) didn't last very long, and she and Kris have both moved on emotionally for a while now- it's just the legal issues that need to be resolved now.

On the show, which I watch, she mentioned being concerned about her fertility/time running out, so I'm happy for her that she's pregnant now and in a stable relationship. I wonder how it makes her sister, Khloe feel, though, as she's been trying to get pregnant for a couple years now and apparently has fertilty issues.

Only in Hollywood would a couple be dating for less than 9 months and be considered in a stable relationship. They had been dating for SIX MONTHS when she fell pregnant! :rolleyes:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my GAWD!!

Seriously??? :roll:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I can'y decide which one of them I dislike more BUT there is a small part of me that loves that she is doing it differently this time. Meaning, she's not getting married FIRST and then getting pregnant because clearly all her marriages were obvious failures. Maybe this will work well for her. Who knows. I'm curious about if the kid will get her butt, his loud mouth, and her need for attention. It will be the ultimate media craver! :Up_to_something:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Mom Kris is probably thrilled to have another "brand" to sell. I really don't follow them, except when the lady next door "pays" me in trash magazines. I still don't get them. Why exactly again are they important?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
her - sex tape
him- dissin' Taylor Swift at a music award *HE* felt Beyonce should have won instead

(ok, maybe that's not the real reason ... but that's all I can focus on)

AP1976

Shiny_Rock
Autumnovember|1356969799|3343582 said:
I can'y decide which one of them I dislike more BUT there is a small part of me that loves that she is doing it differently this time. Meaning, she's not getting married FIRST and then getting pregnant because clearly all her marriages were obvious failures. Maybe this will work well for her. Who knows. I'm curious about if the kid will get her butt, his loud mouth, and her need for attention. It will be the ultimate media craver! :Up_to_something:

Hahahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I'm with Sha - I hope those two krazy kids can make it. I actually quite like Kanye - "Gold-digger" is a weirdly feminist song, and he loved his mom, and when I started seeing him attend fashion shows seriously, it cracked me up. And Ms. Kardashian? While I've never watched her show (shows?), I admire her business acumen. I sort of put her in the Olsen category - they might not be great actresses, but they're hella impressive businesswomen. So, yeah - mazel tov, weirdos!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I agree that Kim and Kris' marriage is over and has been over for a very long time. I know she's worried about her age, her eggs and her ability to get pregnant, but if it were me, I probably would have tried to get the divorce finalized first...and she and Kris were a terrible match. Eesh.

My first thought was to feel bad for Khloe. I'm sure that she's thrilled for her sister, but that's got to hurt. She and Lamar have been trying for years!

(On another Kardashian note, I saw in the checkout line the other day that the tabloids are speculating that Khloe and Lamar are on the rocks. That's lame. :sick: )

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My first thought like Freke was feeling badly for khloe.

D

Deactivated member 42515

FrekeChild said:
Oh I agree that Kim and Kris' marriage is over and has been over for a very long time. I know she's worried about her age, her eggs and her ability to get pregnant, but if it were me, I probably would have tried to get the divorce finalized first...and she and Kris were a terrible match. Eesh.

My first thought was to feel bad for Khloe. I'm sure that she's thrilled for her sister, but that's got to hurt. She and Lamar have been trying for years!

(On another Kardashian note, I saw in the checkout line the other day that the tabloids are speculating that Khloe and Lamar are on the rocks. That's lame. :sick: )
Kim is always trying to make sure she stays in the spotlight.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1356971571|3343622 said:

Agreed :( I like her a lot. She seems most down to earth and real out of all of them.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1356967822|3343562 said:

Only in Hollywood would a couple be dating for less than 9 months and be considered in a stable relationship. They had been dating for SIX MONTHS when she fell pregnant! :rolleyes:

I must add that my SIL met her husband in January, married him in august and is now 4 months pregnant. Yes, she fell pregnant probably the first time she slept with him. Yes, she married a man six months after meeting him, and went to live in a a third world country with him (spent less than 3 months on the same continent) So, it's not only people in hollywood who make colossally stupid decisions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

D

Deactivated member 42515

rosetta said:

I must add that my SIL met her husband in January, married him in august and is now 4 months pregnant. Yes, she fell pregnant probably the first time she slept with him. Yes, she married a man six months after meeting him, and went to live in a a third world country with him (spent less than 3 months on the same continent) So, it's not only people in hollywood who make colossally stupid decisions. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I don't necessarily think its stupid. DH and I don't have a baby, but we met in December 8th and got married February 27th. Three months. And we are very very happy.

ETA: We have been together for almost 6 years and going strong.
Not that I justify Kanye and Kim's relationship. Just making a point that it works sometimes.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1356971464|3343613 said:
her - sex tape
him- dissin' Taylor Swift at a music award *HE* felt Beyonce should have won instead

(ok, maybe that's not the real reason ... but that's all I can focus on)

Ditto. I really REALLY can't stand that guy. And as much as I love reality TV, I've never seen any of her shows.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Discuss.

*sigh*

Well, let's see . . .

Just what the world needs. Another idiot fame whore. With idiot fame whore parents. :nono:

No, I can't be nicer. Yes, I could be ruder. But, I will resist the temptation to go there.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
YT|1356972986|3343651 said:
rosetta said:

I don't necessarily think its stupid. DH and I don't have a baby, but we met in December 8th and got married February 27th. Three months. And we are very very happy.

Not that I justify Kanye and Kim's relationship. Just making a point that it works sometimes.

Yes, but she's a lawyer who married a high school drop out. I've met him, he's an idiot. No charm, grace or an iota of intelligence. Not even good looking. Apparently he's very rich, but he bought her a very ordinary sub-carat ring from de beers (not what you would expect from a very wealthy man, absolutely acceptable from a college student) and contributed nothing to the wedding. No honeymoon. Something isn't adding up here at all. Where she lives is so bad, that she has to come back to the UK to have her baby. I'm pretty sure that he won't come with her, or will only come for the birth and then leave. She has to live with her in-laws, he has no home of his own. She gave up her career and will never work again. I feel so sorry for her. I bet that's not the same situation with you at all YT.

D

Deactivated member 42515

rosetta said:
rosetta said:

Yes, but she's a lawyer who married a high school drop out. I've met him, he's an idiot. No charm, grace or an iota of intelligence. Not even good looking. Apparently he's very rich, but he bought her a very ordinary sub-carat ring from de beers (not what you would expect from a very wealthy man, absolutely acceptable from a college student) and contributed nothing to the wedding. No honeymoon. Something isn't adding up here at all. Where she lives is so bad, that she has to come back to the UK to have her baby. I'm pretty sure that he won't come with her, or will only come for the birth and then leave. She has to live with her in-laws, he has no home of his own. She gave up her career and will never work again. I feel so sorry for her. I bet that's not the same situation with you at all YT.
Oh my god! That's horrible! It is absolutely not like that! I'm so sorry for your friend!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
YT|1356974230|3343677 said:
rosetta said:
rosetta said:

Oh my god! That's horrible! It is absolutely not like that! I'm so sorry for your friend!

It's my poor SIL. I objected, as did her whole family, but she didn't listen. My husband HATES her husband. I'm kinda glad they don't live in the UK, we don't have to interact with them. I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a single topic of conversation with this guy (he's 10 years older than her) If she had had a 3 month whirlwind romance with a wonderful, well educated man who lived in the UK, we'd all be jumping up and down with joy! Poor poor girl.

*end thread jack*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results