shape
carat
color
clarity

Kicken Asscher now on my finger!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 3:46:50 PM
Author: katamari
Okay, kitty, you can try it on
Hahaha, Katamari - this pic has me cracking up because I did the same photoshoot with my cat! Try putting it on your kitty's paw next time, like so - only remember to clean yours as I obviously failed to remember to clean mine before snapping the shot below!
2.gif

I love your ring, but your pics are amazing! What kind of camera are you using?

original.aspx

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 6:00:11 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Date: 9/29/2008 3:46:50 PM

Author: katamari

Okay, kitty, you can try it on

Hahaha, Katamari - this pic has me cracking up because I did the same photoshoot with my cat! Try putting it on your kitty''s paw next time, like so - only remember to clean yours as I obviously failed to remember to clean mine before snapping the shot below!
2.gif

I love your ring, but your pics are amazing! What kind of camera are you using?

original.aspx

rolf, Lauren
1.gif
. I am going to have to have a kitty paw photo shoot. That is hilarious!

I am using a Nikon Coolpix L1. It is a little older model, so it is big and clunky which gives it excellent zoom functioning. We have actually been really hesitant to upgrade our camera because this one performs so well.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 5:54:06 PM
Author: md74
Your ring is REALLY pretty. And I liked your GO BUCKEYES shot (I grew up in Columbus).
1.gif

Yay! Go Buckeyes!

Gorgeous ring!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 5:35:23 PM
Author: aprillawton
Wow it is incredible how much our rings look alike!

GORGEOUS!!

:)

Great taste girl!

It is incredible, isn''t it. Congrats, again, my almost-ring-twin. Hope the wonderful just got engaged feeling hasn''t worn off for you yet!

clop

Shiny_Rock
ooh katamari I LOVE your asscher! Congrats on finding such a kicken asscher! It''s the perfect setting too! I have a special fondness for thin shanks/rings. I love the additional pics of your ring, keep them coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results