shape
carat
color
clarity

Kerns Buringame Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
HI
emsmile.gif
I ''d like to know if someone has experiance with Kerns at Buringame (Bay Area . california)
if you do,
please tell me your experiance with them!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
in Burlingame...no never heard of them.

I have heard of Toppers in Burlingame, they made Slammie''s FABULOUS ring set!!! I hope to have them modify mine someday as well!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! mara
1.gif
.it''s very close to Topper''s.
I often check topper''s and they carry some nice stuff however I dont'' like that the way they use CZ centerstone for E-ring.
about Kern''s. my NY Jwelrer recommend to my E-rimg check up & cleaning over there.
I never been there. so I just wonder. I only know that Kern''s is the one of only few shop can carry Tiffany in california.

bling

Shiny_Rock
I have been in there a few times.. they have pretty nice things. Lots or drewl worthy eye candy. although i have never purchased anything from them, the few times i have been in there, they have always treated me with excellent service. they never pressured me, and let me look at many things they knew i wasnt going to buy. i think they just enjoy their job. i had requested info on some briole earrings and necklace, and they got back to me with the info in a few days as promised. i believe they are fairly reputable. they are not on the main street of downtown burlingame shopping, so it can be hard to miss. i would check them out.. hope that helps!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2005 4:41:20 AM
Author: flower12

I often check topper's and they carry some nice stuff however I dont' like that the way they use CZ centerstone for E-ring
How would the fact that they put CZ's into e-rings for store display have any effect upon like or dislike of a store? Many jewelers put CZ's into e-rings for show ... I would assume in case of theft and just to show the setting with an actual stone in it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't buy a center stone from an offline jeweler anyhow so I would just be interested in the setting.
2.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2005 12:11:55 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 4/15/2005 4:41:20 AM
Author: flower12

I often check topper''s and they carry some nice stuff however I dont'' like that the way  they use CZ centerstone for E-ring
How would the fact that they put CZ''s into e-rings for store display have any effect upon like or dislike of a store? Many jewelers put CZ''s into e-rings for show ... I would assume in case of theft and just to show the setting with an actual stone in it. Nevertheless, I wouldn''t buy a center stone from an offline jeweler anyhow so I would just be interested in the setting.
2.gif
just because usual I deal with shop dosen''t use CZ for e-ring for appointment .
I had appointment with them and all was CZ.
how can imagine the total imagine of the ring (vlooks) with CZ?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
bling
sounds like very good shop.
I am going to take look there tomorrow
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results