shape
carat
color
clarity

Kenmore Appliances

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone! I was just wondering if any of you PS''ers out there had a Kenmore Fridge because although mine is less than 2 years old I''m having a problem with the Ice-Maker/Water Supply. It''s a counter depth side-by-side refrigerator (which I have never had before, and I don''t think I would recommend). The problem is that the Ice Maker is dripping down the front of the fridge (even though we turned off the water supply in the basement). So now I find a little bit of water on the floor (hardwood floor) every once in a while. This is driving me nuts!!! I''m worried about my hardwoods as I don''t want them to warp or discolor. Of course Sears can''t get here until next Tuesday, yada, yada, yada, Since I don''t have an extended warranty I had to pay for the 12 month protection package for 268.99 plus tax before they even get here!

Needless to say, sorry for rambling, but I am NOT happy with my Kenmore fridge!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you taken the ice out Beech and set the ice maker to stop?

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Yes Lorelei. No ice, I removed it all from the ice maker, set the ice maker to OFF, and turned off the water supply. Seems likes condensation is forming on the inside (for some reason), and it then drips down from where the ice is supposed to come out. Then it gets caught in the trap, which then runs down the front of the fridge.

Since I''m off for the Summer I am finding all of the "quirks" of the house that I would probably never know about!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/16/2009 8:40:01 AM
Author: beechezz
Yes Lorelei. No ice, I removed it all from the ice maker, set the ice maker to OFF, and turned off the water supply. Seems likes condensation is forming on the inside (for some reason), and it then drips down from where the ice is supposed to come out. Then it gets caught in the trap, which then runs down the front of the fridge.

Since I''m off for the Summer I am finding all of the ''quirks'' of the house that I would probably never know about!
Hummmm....Thought you probably had....How odd.....Thats a nuisance they can''t get there any faster.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I agree Lorelei, but I guess I will just have to wait like a good little girl! lol

Seriously, thanks for the advice. I just can''t believe I had to pay for the service before the service person even arrived at my house (weird?!).

I''ll keep you posted!
emcrook.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results