shape
carat
color
clarity

Kelege does it again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
Here is my new Kelege!!! It was made with a 1.45 ct RB VVS1 K family stone ( the halo hides the color very well!) There are 1.55 cts of little diamonds all around!!! Size 5 3/8. Enjoy!!!

Here is the story... My fiance and I are high school sweethearts and have been dating for over 9 years. I am so crazy about him and I cannot believe what he pulled off yesterday. We are both from Seattle and a few weeks ago he mentioned that he wanted to spend yesterday together. He is not a planner per say so I was suspicious. So, we left the house around noon with instructions that I was to bring a "nice dress" for a nice dinner. So, we got in the car and started with a beautiful champagne lunch at the Seattle Space Needle. What made it even more special was that we saw a rainbow on the drive over the bridge so I knew it would be a great day. So, we had lunch and went to the observation deck where we talked about Seattle and our great memories. When we left the needle I was a bit confused, however we had to go to our next "stop" which happend to be ice skating which I love but he will never do. So, we skated and laughed and had a great time. Then came time to move along again and we ended up at the park where we had our first kiss. It was there, in the Seattle rain that he got down on one knee and proposed! I was thrilled and in awe.

The surprises continued as I was then instructed to change so we could "go to dinner" to celebrate. So, after changing I went out to find a limo waiting with a beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers and a book he made of pictures of us and special quotes. We then went to the salish lodge where the falls are to have a glass of champagne and celebrate. After a great view and many toasts he asked if I wanted to stop by my parents to tell them before dinner. Well, as we pulled up the surprise continued as I saw his parents'' car in the driveway. Apparently, he was scheming with my mom and my best friend because over the next 45 minutes all of our best friends and family arrived to celebrate with a fabulous engagement party. I was so suprised. It was so perfect. YAY!!!

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
pic 1

ringinrose2.JPG

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
hand shot

hand274.JPG

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
side view

sideview3752.JPG

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, and BEAUTIFUL ring!! Is it this ring from Beaudry,if so, we NEED more pics !!I am waiting on a quote for this ring to be made to accommodate my 1.8 ish carat round! WOW!! LOVE IT!!

beautiful Beaudry.jpg

sara_mm

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! What a great story.

I am in Seattle too and you can''t escape the rain. I know it is good luck for weddings...maybe it is good luck for engagements too! Our wedding was in July (was supposed to be outside) and it POURED. We''ve grown to love it I guess.

I love your ring too. It almosts looks like a cushion in that setting.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its absolutely beautiful - congrats!!

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
another hand shot... sorry they are so big

handagain2.JPG

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
last one for now...

ringfinger375.JPG

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I''m usually not a fan of halos, yet I''ve been blown away by two this morning...WOW!! What a wonderful proposal story and a beautiful ring that suits it perfectly. Congratulations!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
wow, another Kelege in our group of diamond lovers!

It is just stunning, I love the setting. All that sparkle!!
Congratulations on your engagement. Very nice.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so beautiful, really, a high quality setting! It absolutely complements the diamond too.
36.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
what a stunner!

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring...even more beautiful story. you are so blessed. congrats to both of you
emsmile.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!
30.gif
It''s absolutely gorgeous! CONGRATS!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOH LA LA!!! From one Kelge lover to another, it is GORGEOUS!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it''s beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Love your ring and your family stone! JK really does it right!
36.gif
But nobody does it better than your fella...

that HS sweetheart of yours...is one in a million! What a great day he orchestrated for you! I can't think of anything he could have added. It is really superb! I am so thrilled for you...and that you were able to share it with family and friends is really icing on the cake. Please tell him he gets a standing ovation! (I have to wait until hubby goes to bed, if he sees me do one more strange thing with PS and my computer...I am sure he will go mad!) Congrats!!! §

PS. I am so glad your nails looked so perfect! Whew that was a close one...all those eyes upon your ring and no planning on your part! Could have been a disaster! Yeah for red polish!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and wonderful story! Congratulations!!
36.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
The stone is gorgeous and the setting is to die for! And what a great story!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s just stunning! If I ever get my RB reset, that is the type of halo I would want. Do you have a link to it on Kelege''s website? Wear it well
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is truely beautiful, a real stunner. Congratulations on your engagement!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great proposal! Your ring is beautiful -- congratulations!

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
Your ring may be the most beautiful that I''ve seen on PS.. If i ever get another ring that setting would be my choice, it''s perfect. Congratulations!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing ring. Congratulations!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s a beautiful ring. that is one of my favorite kelege designs...it looks perfect on you!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful! I loved the picture with the gorgeous ring AND the gorgeous perfect rose - it looks like royalty. Congratulations!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous ring and what a wonderful, memorable way to have spent your first night as an engaged couple. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results