shape
carat
color
clarity

katiedid got some sunshine photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely, simply beautiful! Your new pics are great! I''m pretty sure you''ll never bore me with too many pics, I always want to see more of people''s rings.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous, and what great pictures!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Loving those sun pics. Wow, what a beauty!
10.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics, Katiedid! Your rings are really beautiful, and so are you! I just saw your pics on the thread in Hangout last night, I think it''s the one titled "let''s put some faces with rings" or similar, and you and your DH and family are all gorgeous!!!
36.gif
Obviously you have a beautiful personality to match!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Katie, I have a funny story, but first want to tell you your set is elegant, classic and stunning, and suits you so well.

My sister''s name is Katherine but everyone calls her Katie. When we were young, I was maybe 8, our down the street neighbor''s were kids we played with a lot. They had a daughter about my age, but a bit older, sort of in between my sister and myself in age. We had been playing there, and apparently my sister did something bad, or something that bothered Claire. So, she comes to find me, playing with her younger sister, and says, Do you want to see what Katie did? Only I thought she said, do you want to see a katydid, which is an insect, and even then I was a bug phobe. I kept saying no, and was getting more upset as she kept asking me. (I think my sister and her older sister ruined something of hers, being the snots they were, and she wanted me to see it, why I do not know since my sister would not care what I, her younger sister, thought but who knows!). I still recall this, because I thought she was going to make me see a bug and I was so scared!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Hi Katie, love your setting... Lesely suggested I do one similar to yours nice and low..... Do you like it? Are you happy with it.. Do you regret the smaller stones...

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures and I love your setting!
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are just the nicest bunch of people ever! I had planned to stop reading/posting here after my ring saga was over b/c this forum makes me want things I can''t afford right now and I''m horrible at delayed gratification... I feel like a need a 12-step Pricescope program! I decided I''d just drop off, but I''ve "met" such nice people here that I don''t think I can leave now! So I guess I''ll hang around a while longer... :)

woo, I think you''d be thrilled with a ring like mine. My ering stone is smaller than yours by quite a lot, and I''d think you''d need something like 6 pt stones (I think jenn''s are 6 pts??). And the ACA melee is so beautiful, you should get them large enough to really appreciate. Of course, that''s totally up to you and how wide/tall you want the ring to be, how dainty you want it to look, how much attention you want put on the band versus your ering, etc. Only you know the perfect balance! But yes, I really think they did an excellent job on my ring and I love it. It is, by far, the most comfortable shared prong I''ve tried on (and I''ve tried on a LOT). The Memoire were comfy too but way too pricey for me. I think snlee''s band is 3 pointers--not sure if hers is custom but I''d think so if it came from WF.

I can''t say I "regret" getting the 3 pointers, but if I had it to do over, I''d get the 4 pointers in the stock band and just have them make the prongs extra smooth. Unless it would have sat up too high--in that case, it wouldn''t fit well and I wouldn''t want it, regardless of what the melee looked like!. One thing I love about this band (other than the comfort) is the fact that it''s so nice and low. I don''t want to sound unhappy or unsatisfied with what I have because I''m not!!

So are you leaning towards having them do a shared prong or do you like any of the others Lesley suggested?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo Katiedid, you can''t leave!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so enjoying visiting with you
emteeth.gif
I love your eternity ring and I have ask Lesley to quote your style...

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I can''t go anywhere yet! :) I enjoy it too much too!
Can''t wait to hear what you decide about your band.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Katiedid, you''re already in, it''s too late for you now, there is no going back!!! LOL!

Diamondfan that story you related was just too cute!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
forgot to add this table shot the other day. I''m hoping to take some flower shots this weekend (if I can get one of my roses on the bush to open up enough!)

ktable1.jpg

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! Classic and elegant and stunning all at once!

Marie25

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!! I''ve been eyeing up the same setting and to see yours finished so beautifully and with the lovely wedding band.... you have me sold.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks all! I am loving this set so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results