shape
carat
color
clarity

KathleenMV!!! Hand Pics?!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

*RubyRN*

Shiny_Rock
I just saw your gorgeous ring!

BUT WHERE ARE THE HAND PICS? I would looooooooooove to see some and I bet I''m not the only one! Absolutely beeeeeatiful
18.gif

Make my day!!

*RubyRN*

Shiny_Rock
...*bump*...

Anyone know if she''s still around?

9.gif

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Hi RubyRN!
35.gif

Sorry for the tardy reply. Medical mayhem at our house lately. Eeesh.

Thank you for the kind words about my ring!! I do so love it.
3.gif

I still don''t have hand-shots. (Boy is my face--er, avatar--red!!) I''m realizing how much our camera sucks. Maybe I''ll see if a friend will help me with a little bling photo shoot.
1.gif

Meanwhile, there''s a pretty cool 3-D movie thing on Knox Jewelers'' website of the ring. I think it''s in the "work in progress" section, a couple of pages in. (Not sure if I''m allowed to put a link in or not, but the URL is knox jewelers dot biz.)

Anywho...thanks for your sweet comments! And I''ll try to reform my hand-shot ways.
2.gif

*RubyRN*

Shiny_Rock
I''m so happy you replied
36.gif
!! I absolutely love your ring and can''t wait to see some hand pics (when you get a chance
12.gif
). What''s funny is that I actually saw the ring on knox before I saw it on here! There were a couple of styles at knox that I was considering for my ring, and I went to their site recently to stare at them again and I saw your ring in the custom section, then cooincidentally saw it on here. Absolutely perfect proportions for a 3 stone IMO.

Looking forward to more pics in the future :)

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results