shape
carat
color
clarity

Kate Spade Online Sample Sale - Ends Today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Great sale up to 75% off! I just ordered a gorgeous red handbag and a fun bangle! It looks like the sale started three days ago, but there are still some cute things left!
3.gif
Kate Spade Online Sample Sale!

dutchess county dane.jpeg

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
1.gif

spot on idiom bangle.jpeg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Alistra - I''m a HUGE Kate Spade fan but wasn''t aware of the sale - in fact, I''ve been shopping for the perfect red KS handbag for a couple of years now, and when I saw the one you got, I just had to have it too
emembarrassed.gif
I just ordered mine, and can''t wait to get it! I JUST got a new handbag for the spring, so I''m going to save the KS as my fall handbag. What a steal! TJ Maxx prices!!!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 2:41:25 PM
Author: vespergirl
Thank you Alistra - I''m a HUGE Kate Spade fan but wasn''t aware of the sale - in fact, I''ve been shopping for the perfect red KS handbag for a couple of years now, and when I saw the one you got, I just had to have it too
emembarrassed.gif
I just ordered mine, and can''t wait to get it! I JUST got a new handbag for the spring, so I''m going to save the KS as my fall handbag. What a steal! TJ Maxx prices!!!

Yea, Vespergirl! It is a really pretty purse. I am glad you got one too!
36.gif
I have been a Kate Spade fan for years. I am glad I caught this sale!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results