shape
carat
color
clarity

Kama is back, with a new title and a tan!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
First of all, your flowers are gorgeous.
Second of all, you are gorgeous.
Third of all, bora bora looks gorgeous.
Conclusion: Gorgeous!
I love the silhouette picture of you are your DH.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Kama!
36.gif
Everything looks wonderful!!!!!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Kama- your pictures are gorgeous! You were one stunning bride! I can''t wait to see more!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Very beautiful pictures!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Mrs! Kama_s CONGRATS deary! Your flowers are so amazing! I am jealous! I am having pink and orange, but not put together like that. I am in awe at the beauty of your flowers and dress and you looked FABULOUS!
30.gif
Everything looks so pretty and the landscape and scenery are so peaceful and serene. Can''t wait for more!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Kama, congrats your marriage! I''m thrilled for you! You looked gorgeous! Bora bora? Soooooo jealous - that''s one of my dream trips. You know we need more pics, right?!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Kama - Gorgeous wedding, Beautiful bride, super happy couple, and amazing honeymoon! It''s pretty cool you met sap there, too!

Congratulations! I can''t wait to see more of your pics!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ladies! I promise I''ll respond individually to everyone, but just wanted to put a few more pics up. If you''re bored, tell me to stop!

Our jazz trio...

jazz band.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Picture of the gazebo, with the string duo - harp and violin. Both were high school kids and were absolutely phenomenal! And when I went over to give them a tip, they refused it and looked over at their father! I told them it was just something small they could use to go out and enjoy a movie and dinner with friends!

kamawedding12.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks gorgeous and perfect!!!! and what an awesome tent!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was so hot the day of our wedding. Actually, the ONLY SUNNY DAY we've had ALL SUMMER long! So Craig's brother went over to an icecream shop and bought us some yummy sorbets to cool us down. YUM.

jayme3.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our second last song was ''Bohemian Rhapsody'' (a song both DH and I love), and all the boys took off their ties are wrapped it around their head. Our last song was ''The Final Countdown'', which was the very first song Mr. Kama and I ever danced to...infact, on the same night we met for the first time! For this song, all the women took their DH''s ties and wrapped it around their head. Here''s a snapshot of me having a friggin blast on the dance floor!

dance6.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Kama, congratulations!! Everything looks absolutely wonderful!! You were a gorgeous bride
9.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the last one, I promise...a picture of all our stationery together.

kamaweddingstationery.JPG

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
kama, everything was GORGEOUS, especially you! Your dress and veil were STUNNING. I love your bouquet, too! Congratulations!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SassyB: Thank you so much!

geckodani: Thanks, hun! You must visit Bora Bora if you get a chance - it''s out of this world!

Trill: Thanks!! Short yes, tiny...not so much, haha! Mr. Kama and I rarely fit in a single frame ever! If you get my head, his is most definitely out of the picture! And, I hear CONGRATULATIONS are in order for you!! I have to venture down to LIW to spy on your ring!

ams0124: Sure, Tahiti - Radisson, Moorea - Sofitel, Bora Bora - Pearl Beach. Let me know if you need more info on anything - I''d love to help!

sunnyd: Aww, thank you!

tigian: Haha, that''s so sweet! Thanks!

Musey: Thanks so much! I have to show you pics of people filling out their guestbook comments! Every single person filled out a card for us, and it was so nice to come back from the honeymoon and read them! Best decision ever! Everyone also mentioned how much fun they had filling it out!

sap483: Merci beaucoup, mon cheri!

Tuckins1: Thanks so much!

ilovesparkles: Thanks, hun! I bet your flowers would look fantastic - that colour combo is TDF! It was very peaceful at the winery...we''re so glad we had the wedding outside the city, especially since our city workers are currently on a garbage strike
20.gif

Poca: Much thanks! My photog sent me a video collage today, so I''m hoping the pro pics would be ready by next week. Promise to have them up asap :) So, WHAT is up with the weather anyways?! This rain must stop!

LaurenThePartier: Thanks, love! It was pretty awesome to meet another PS-er..what were the chances?!!

cocolaw: Thanks! Your shoes are super droolworthy
18.gif

Mere: Thanks! I have to dig up pics of your wedding as well! I can''t wait to see them!

Thing2of2: Thanks, girl! I saw your pics earlier today - they were fantastic! And you made such a gorgeous bride...oh that dress of yours
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, one more comment--I LOVE that your last song was ''The Final Countdown!'' Some friends of mine and I had an inside joke regarding that song and two of them got married and had it as the last song at their wedding and it was the BEST way EVER to end a wedding! So so so so much fun! We all went bonkers singing at the top of our voices to that song (everyone else maybe thought we were crazy but whatev) and it was a great way to end a wonderful day. So, YAY!
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Kama!!!!!! Congratulations darling!
36.gif
36.gif

You looked so beautiful ma! Gorgeous! AND LET ME TELL YOU, I loooooovvvvvveeeee your veil!
30.gif

so so so happy for you!
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, another beautiful bride!!! Everything looked perfect! And Bora Bora...oh, my!!!! What a honeymoon that would be!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, you are such a beautiful bride! Oh my your honeymoon was in Bora Bora, swooooon! Everything is so beautiful, many congrats!!!
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 8:19:58 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Oooh, one more comment--I LOVE that your last song was ''The Final Countdown!'' Some friends of mine and I had an inside joke regarding that song and two of them got married and had it as the last song at their wedding and it was the BEST way EVER to end a wedding! So so so so much fun! We all went bonkers singing at the top of our voices to that song (everyone else maybe thought we were crazy but whatev) and it was a great way to end a wonderful day. So, YAY!
36.gif
That''s what we did too! Haha! Actually, everyone was on the floor (including all the aunt''s and uncle''s!) dancing to that song. Scratch that. JUMPING to that song! It was insane!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bia: Awwwwww, thank you! I can''t believe I splurged on that veil
32.gif
I wanted to get something cheap and afordable online, but honestly, after spending over 3 weeks just trying to figure out what lace to use, the length, the fullness blah blah blah, I just gave in and bought the matching veil to my dress from the bridal store. The only silly thing was that my hair stylist FORGOT to put my veil on (long story, she''s a spazz and had a date so she couldnt wait to leave). We tried to put it on, but it kept coming off ALL DAY LONG. Ah well. You win some, you lose some.

diamondseeker2006: Thanks so much!

Skippy123: Thanks, my coke-zero drinking friend!
9.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Kama, how do you like the video collage? I''m going to hold you to your promise to have pro pics up as soon as possible
9.gif
Do you have more photos of Bora Bora - I''d love to see them! No kidding about the weather; it sucks! I can''t believe we''re hitting August and we haven''t had a single hot and humid day..gah
14.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
OH MY LORD! THIS WEDDING LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
everything was so beautiful!!!!!! congrats!!!
I love the shadow picture of you too - totally amazing!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
:swooooon:

Everything looked perfect... Loved the tie on the head photo :) What a fun, wonderful day! CONGRATS!!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding. Congratulations kama! To a long and blissful life together with your hubs.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS KAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Looks like a glorious time! I love the idea of photos in the locket (I want to do this someday myself) but I also love the idea of his grandmother''s ring as your something borrowed on your bouquet!

Do you have any closer photos of your centerpiece flowers? They look beautiful to me...

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Beautiful!!!! and Bora Bora,,,my dream!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Everything beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results