shape
carat
color
clarity

Kalling Kismet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Good Morning,
A few years ago, you had a post about your orange zircon.
The photos have been deleted.
I would love to see some pictures of the zircon.
Many thanks,
Pink

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Sure thing. This was the very first piece I had made. This is a picture of the loose stone.

41291141_26904e0a17_o.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
One of the vendor pictures. (Ring was made by Michael E.)

52495085_42532cff49_o.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Profile shot.

53470712_f6125ed6b8_o.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Blurry, but shows the color pretty well.

53470856_24d32b8137_o.jpg

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, it is gorgeous!
The design and the stones are stunning.
That helps me a lot, I think.... So, thank you. It is nearly impossible to find photos of orange zircon rings in recent years on PS! You were fortunate to find such a nice stone.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring. Are the sidestones orange zircon as well? They look a bit darker in your photos than the center stone.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 10:20:21 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
Very cool ring. Are the sidestones orange zircon as well? They look a bit darker in your photos than the center stone.

No, actually the side stones are spessartites.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 10:12:03 AM
Author: Pink Tower
Oh my gosh, it is gorgeous!

The design and the stones are stunning.

That helps me a lot, I think.... So, thank you. It is nearly impossible to find photos of orange zircon rings in recent years on PS! You were fortunate to find such a nice stone.

Thanks! Do you have an orange zircon ring in the works?

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
How interesting. I am trying to decide between a Fanta Spess and a Fanta Zircon, and I am favoring the zircon. Do you wear yours a good bit?

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
You probably know, you bought wisely several years back. They are quite pricey now, the top orange zircons.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I do wear it quite a bit but generally more in the winter because my winter clothes are more red/orange. I wouldn''t call my zircon a top orange though... it''s more a coppery orange-red-brown color.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
What is your other orange? The fourth one in your row?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 10:54:47 AM
What is your other orange? The fourth one in your row?

That''s my mother''s engagement ring setting with a pretty ugly garnet in it. When my parent reset her diamond they gave me her old setting and had a garnet put in it. I have no clue what type of garnet though (they did the reset probably 15-20 years ago); maul store ugly though.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Okay. I guess I won''t trouble you for a close up view of the other orange one. I know you still treasure it since it was your mother''s. I think the green one, btw, is your demantoid? You really are a lucky girl! I am in the midst of a sapphire with demantoid melee project. Maybe you have a thread on how you selected your demantoid? Their origin is very interesting. Mine will not be Russian, that much I know. I am not picky on pedigrees.

The fanta is only in the ''just looking'' phase.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 11:18:48 AM
Okay. I guess I won''t trouble you for a close up view of the other orange one. I know you still treasure it since it was your mother''s. I think the green one, btw, is your demantoid? You really are a lucky girl! I am in the midst of a sapphire with demantoid melee project. Maybe you have a thread on how you selected your demantoid? Their origin is very interesting. Mine will not be Russian, that much I know. I am not picky on pedigrees.

The fanta is only in the ''just looking'' phase.

Haha. I''m afraid my ''picking out my demantoid'' story isn''t very helpful. My husband purchased it for me for our 10th anniversary and he actually put Richard Wise on the hunt for it. So I wasn''t really involved at all.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Well, it sounds like the moral of that story is : Your husband is a keeper.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/27/2009 9:51:32 AM
Author: Kismet
One of the vendor pictures. (Ring was made by Michael E.)
Kismet- what a beautiful ring! great taste!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results