shape
carat
color
clarity

Just wanted to let anyone know I changed my name..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
From Tropicgal10 to RockHugger. So noone gets confused!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the gemology path you are taking, the new name is better suited.
2.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thats what I thought too ;-).

RevolutionGems

Shiny_Rock
I thought that was you. I was going to apologize for calling you Tropic in the microscope thread...

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It changed late late last night. Woke up to it rock hugger this morning. So I was still tropicgal lol

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I, of course, lOVE your new handle!
36.gif

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Rockie, I wanted to ask, does any of your interest/expertise in gemstones apply to your present job?

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/28/2010 10:03:52 AM
Author: StonieGrl
Rockie, I wanted to ask, does any of your interest/expertise in gemstones apply to your present job?
Rockie? LOL! I am currently unemployed due to the economy, but I was a Neuromuscular Therapist before people couldnt afford therapy anymore. So nope, doesnt really apply. Just a love of sparklies!!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockie-Tropie (soory, just had to say it, don''t get offended!)

In my practice I treat a lot of kids with autism, so NM therapy will be in need, do not get discouraged! Love your interest to gemstones, enthusiasm and ability to learn fast! Also your wish to share knowledge with your PS fellows! Congratulations on your new cam/mic, I put a similar one into my cart.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/28/2010 12:46:45 PM
Author: crasru
Rockie-Tropie (soory, just had to say it, don't get offended!)

In my practice I treat a lot of kids with autism, so NM therapy will be in need, do not get discouraged! Love your interest to gemstones, enthusiasm and ability to learn fast! Also your wish to share knowledge with your PS fellows! Congratulations on your new cam/mic, I put a similar one into my cart.
What do you do? My 8 yr old has Autism and Down Syndrome, and she REFUSES to let me do any massage or NMT on her. She is a cheerleader, and sometimes her back hurts from the routine and practicing, but She swats me away LOL.

Not discouraged at all about it, because its an awesome skill to have. I use it on myself and hubby when we have pain, and others just as a courtacy if they have a headach or neck pain. The ability to heal is ALWAYS in demand, even if you cant make money off it.

Thank you for your kind words :).

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2010 1:26:12 PM
Author: RockHugger
Date: 1/28/2010 12:46:45 PM

Author: crasru

Rockie-Tropie (soory, just had to say it, don''t get offended!)

What do you do? My 8 yr old has Autism and Down Syndrome, and she REFUSES to let me do any massage or NMT on her. She is a cheerleader, and sometimes her back hurts from the routine and practicing, but She swats me away LOL.

Not discouraged at all about it, because its an awesome skill to have. I use it on myself and hubby when we have pain, and others just as a courtacy if they have a headach or neck pain. The ability to heal is ALWAYS in demand, even if you cant make money off it.

Thank you for your kind words :).

I just answered you in Pricecope Cafe/Hangout/What do you do for living?
To a degree, we are in the same boat...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want to, post a question for me there and I shall explain to you why your daugter reacts this way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results