shape
carat
color
clarity

just spent hours on my knot bio!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
That picture of you two is adorable - it''s what we call in my house "Frameworthy"

You''ve also inspired me to at least create a log-in for the know - I''ve been trying to resist such sites, and bridal ****, and bm dress shopping without the proposal - but as much as you FLIW have helped ease me psychoticness - I think it''ll take a little more.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
log-in for the KNOT - duh!

Brittany

Rough_Rock
How do i create a profile instead of a wedding website?

Brittany

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
Brittany, you have to go to Chat + Boards in the ''Talk'' section. I think you actually have to attempt to reply to a thread before it will allow you to create a bio... I think it takes 72 hours to activate or something.

MelissaSue - totally cute pic! You''re so tiny! Yes I did get the dress for 250, 253$ to be exact, on www.bridesave.com I ahve YOU to thank for that lead!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
honeynut - Glad I helped you save $$ on your dress! $250 is a total bargain for a wedding gown..
Thanks for the compliment on the picture.. That was a really fun day for us. I am not as tiny now as I was there. I''ve gained soo much weight and I need to put a stop to it immediately. Ideally before I order my dress.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what a cute pic of you two!! Totally frame worthy! Love your knot bio too! I also tried on that Vivian Diamond dress for my friend''s wedding...much prettier on than in the pic. But you''re right about the bra thing...I would have been very uncomfortable walking around a church braless!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
ginger - you''re right! I should frame that picture!

And you''re right about the being in church braless thing too..That dress is completely un bra-able. you could MAYBE go strapless, but it would have to be a low cut strapless since its so low in the front. I totally do NOT get the point of sewn-in cups.. They don''t hold up ANYTHING!

The girl in the bridal shop yesterday was trying to tell me to have my bridesmaids use those.. and I was like.. uhhhh.. NO.. I''ll buy them good bras.. thanks..

I think I had them in my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding, but I was only 15.. and since I don''t have boobs now, I''m guessing I didn''t have any boobs then either. I guess they prevent your nipples from showing though.. LOL.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I wish I had looked at this thread sooner there is so much to read! I really like the lily bouquet you posted. Thats what I want. My 24th b-day was when the BF and I had been dating for only two weeks so he gave me a gigantic bouquet of gorgeous stargazer lillies and bottle of wine--perfect gift for newly dating. I have loved those flowers ever since.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
MS
Just wandered over to the knot to see your updates...your website is just great. I esp like the kitty pics. And, of course, your DRESS is drop dead gorgeous!

The knot is fun to browse through for ideas, but I''m not sure about posting..some of those girls seem kinda mean and I would be afraid...very afraid! lol!

I love my pricescope friends! Esp the LIW''s.
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Appletini - I want lilys too (likely stargazers) for my bouquet. My sister had a bouquet of white lilies for her wedding and the rest of us had stargazers. I actually would like flowers just like hers for my wedding. Funny, huh?

Jeff got me a gorgeous bouquet of lilies for my first birthday that we were dating for too! We''d been dating like 7 months.. but I don''t get that excited about flowers..could really do without them. .. but he knew I loved tigerlilies.. so he got me a bouquet of 21 (it was my 21st birthday) orange and yellow lilies. I am attaching a pic. I loved them sooooooo much..

I don''t want orange lilies for my wedding though! Pink will be just fine!

Lilies.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
and here is a picture showing the flowers from my sisters wedding. I really like the look of her flowers (not her dresses.. lol.. 1t was 1996). I might like my bouquet to be a little more cascade-y.. but I love the white lilies and stargazer lilies.

coriwedding56474.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results