shape
carat
color
clarity

Just received my first gemstones - blue sapphire and lavender pink spinel!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stones! Gemstones are so fun!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Wow! They are beautiful!! Are you having Mark Morrell make the setting for the sapphire? My sapph is in a MWM and the two compliment each other perfectly. And I LOVE the pink of your spinel!! Dan is certainly a master!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the lovely comments! My face is still hurting BTW, but at least I'm happy!
9.gif

Upgradable:
Nope, I'll be having it done locally when I get back to Singapore in mid-Nov. The same jeweler that made me the x-prong setting that's shown in the other pictures. A soon-to-be fresh bach grad who's also planning on getting married in a couple of years can't afford MWM! Getting it done in 18k WG by the Singapore jeweler will probably set me back by around S$450(est. US$320).
28.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, that spinal has so much sparkle!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them both, but that spinel has sooooo much personality! Congrats, they''re lovely!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty stones. I love the simple settings that will let these beautiful stones be the stars.

I think you should do that pendant project at some point in the future, and let Dan supply the stones for that as well. You are on your way to having a great suite of beauiful jewelry!
36.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Fly Girl
35.gif

I definitely will! I feel an addiction to gemstones starting. They''re just so fun!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! I too have decided I have a gemstone addiction! I can''t wait to see those beauties set. I love that necklace you showed too. I have saved the picture!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results