shape
carat
color
clarity

Just ordered my tycoon e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

julia_girl

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum but loved seeing everyones rings so I thought I would share some pics of my new e-ring as well. My boyfriend is waiting to ask me officically once we get the ring which is being remade for me as the one I looked at (in pictures) was too big. He is quite upset that he "ruined the surprise" but was overwhelmed with the choices, and I am really happy that he allowed me to pick one out with him as I am VERY picky lol. Originally I wanted a very modern tension set ring, but after trying them on I realized that they looked quite heavy on my small hands. Then I was shown a tycoon and immediately fell in love with the sparkle. The specs are (as best I can remember) middle diamond 1.56 cw VS1 E and the tcw is somewhere around 2.6-2.7. It also came with a matching pave wedding band that goes perfectly with the ring and sits nicely together. It is 18k white gold. Originally I wanted platinum but we decided to spend more on the diamond as it is covered in pave stones anyway. I can''t wait to receive it and finally be properly engaged! He is my university sweetheart and the one I could never let go of. We broke up for two years after 3 years together and just got back together 5 months ago, so it has been a long time coming! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the pics or the original ring :) Edit...pictures wont upload so I am providing a link to a site that sells the same ring with differnt specs hope this is allowed! http://store.jrdunn.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=TY005DSR02865JRD

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That ring looks stunning... cant wait to see some hand shots on you!
9.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Yum!

Tycoon cut.... every time I come to PS I learn something new.

TY-11.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that is some major bling
36.gif
Can''t wait till you post the hand pics!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is gorgeous!!! Can''t wait to see it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!! That''s gorgeous!!! Can''t wait for the hand pics!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very neat! I like how the band and ering fit together. All that pave will give you tons of sparkle!!!

Welcome to PS
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers that is gorgeous, unusual and BIG! Your finger will be covered in BLING!

Looking forward to pics,

a

julia_girl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I will post handshots when I get the ring :)

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW - that is stunning! Where are my sunglasses when I need them!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, now that''s a ring! Looking forward to your own shots, and congrats!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just beautiful
30.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOOOWHEE!!
10.gif
Now that is some BLING!! Pretty!!
36.gif
36.gif

Cant wait to see some hand pictures!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
It looks like what royality would wear! Absolutely
6.gif
stunning. I can''t wait...I sure hope he isn''t planning a year from now...egads. I have to have hand shots! Junkie here...tell him I have to have my fix. Maybe that will speed things up!

DKS

julia_girl

Rough_Rock
I hope he doesn''t make me wait too much longer either lol! We are going to visit his parents in September so I think he will propose before then so that we can tell them. He wants to surprise me with the proposal I suppose so he is making me wait!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results