shape
carat
color
clarity

Just listed my wedding dress for sale on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
So...I just listed my wedding dress for sale on ebay.

Wish me luck!

Any money I get from the sale goes to my Brian Gavin baby bezel diamond studs fund
9.gif

I am now compulsively checking ebay to see if anyone has bid yet...
27.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Wooo, good luck!

And mmmmmmm, BGD bezel studs *drool*
3.gif

Such a good idea.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck!

I thought about doing that with my dress, but didn''t think anyone would be crazy enough to buy it since it''s so different, haha.

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
preownedweddingdresses.com

If ebay does not workout consider the above site, there is a small fee but it is strictly for wedding dresses.

Good Luck!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
It sold today!!!!

I have amazing bezel set leverback earrings coming from Whiteflash as we speak (should be here in a few weeks!!!!) Of course, I had to drain my fun money acct plus use the wedding dress proceeds to get them, but I am really excited. It''s my first "real" jewelry purchase for myself.

I still
30.gif
the BGD bezel studs, but I realized I never wear studs, earrings with a slight dangle look a lot better on me. So, these will be my "anti-studs"
9.gif
BGD was great, but whiteflash ended up offering me a better deal. Since I was on a strictly limited budget (which I still exceeded a little
20.gif
) I went with WF.

Someday when I''m rich, I''ll get the baby bezels too
11.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That sold pretty quick! Congratulations! And of course, you''d better post pics of those earrings when you get them!

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new bling!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
can we see photos of your new purchase?

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
OF COURSE!!!
3.gif
I just officially finalized the order this morning, credit card charged, etc. and they said it should be about 10 business days. beleive me, I''ll be back with about a million photos once I get them. And if they send me vendor photos during the design process, they''ll be up here:)

DH doesn''t know it, but he''s going to help me do a major jewelry photo shoot when these earrings arrive:)

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 1:58:51 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
OF COURSE!!!
3.gif
I just officially finalized the order this morning, credit card charged, etc. and they said it should be about 10 business days. beleive me, I''ll be back with about a million photos once I get them. And if they send me vendor photos during the design process, they''ll be up here:)

DH doesn''t know it, but he''s going to help me do a major jewelry photo shoot when these earrings arrive:)
9.gif

Can''t wait to see pics when they arrive! I''ve been craving leverbacks for a while now, so classy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results