shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got my E-ring Diamond from GOG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Its a stunner-seriously
36.gif
! I wish I had a camera to post some pics of it! Its .77/I/SI2. It is completely eye clean with two little inclusions under the table, and a feather that is pronged (i cant see it at all). ***I have found one thing out about diamonds: inclusions are not as bad as it seems! From the pictures on the website, they look like big ugly monsters, but I cant even notice the two inclusions under the table staring 4 inches away (and i have 20/20 vision).
Also, people wondering about 'I' color stones, because a lot of people who havent seen diamonds in person alot (like myself) are cautious-- it looks frosty white IMO, even from the side, *** I HIGHLY recommend I's to anyone.***
I am just one more happy customer from GOG, and a special thanks to Jon
2.gif
who worked diligently to get the exact stone i had in mind. And a special thanks to everyone here: Storm, Kaleigh, Mara, Lynn B., Belle, and everyone else (sorry if i left some out) that educated me and answered my anal questions
37.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
Ohhh, you know you can''t do this to us!!! GO FIND A CAMERA!!!!!!!
31.gif

Please.
12.gif

Seriously though, it sounds beautiful! How are you planning to set it?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Daniel I am glad you found your perfect stone. Now go and take photos.

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! Albi, I want a plain Tiffany''s style setting set high. I bought it loose but it came mounted in a fake band, but I like how its set high, so thats what ima get
3.gif

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Oh and I will get pics soon and put em right here!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great Daniel. Please post pics soon!!!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It sounds wonderful! I can''t wait to see the pictures.

I agree with you about inclusions not being as bad as they look in the magnified pictures. I have an I-1 with a fairly large crystal right under the table and I almost never can see it...I have to tilt the stone "just so" to see it. So I''m all for SI stones!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
must have pictures!!
9.gif

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Congratulation, but seriously, I think they will kill you if you don''t post some pictures soon.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Daniel,

The sharks are circling... if I were you I''d get some pictures posted -- FAST!!!
9.gif

Seriously, good job! I KNEW you''d be thrilled!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 2:58:37 PM
Author: Lynn B
Daniel,

The sharks are circling... if I were you I''d get some pictures posted -- FAST!!!
9.gif

They certainly are.
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 6:02:57 PM
Author: moon river

Date: 2/9/2006 2:58:37 PM
Author: Lynn B
Daniel,

9.gif

They certainly are.
9.gif

Mm-hmm. The nerve of some people, posting those killer stats and no pics.
38.gif
2.gif
I cannot wait to see pics.

shay

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Ok, guys, I'm getting a camera Saturday, so the pics are coming (and maybe a few mugshots of yours truly with my girlfriend
31.gif
)

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
If you''re going to buy a digital camera, try to find one that has a screw-in thread on the outer part of the lens.

The right way requires a macro lens, but they are very pricey.

For novices, getting some close up lenses ( usually sold three of them together 1x 2x 4x) is an inexpensive way to get in close for the photos on really small objects.

Rockdoc

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Thanks RocDoc, but this camera is my GF''s parents, and all I know about it so far is that is a digital. I hope its like you say and it takes good pics--i''ll keep takin them until its just right, since I can always delete the bad ones
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results