shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got my cushion from Mark T!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deags

Rough_Rock
Hey PS Folks,

I''ve been a lurker on these forums for quite some time now. You all have been VERY helpful with regards to purchasing that perfect e-ring. Thanks to you, I was pointed in the direction of Mark T (from ERD) for all things cushion! I just want to say how great a guy Mark is. He''s very patient and attentive. Most importantly, he listens to his clients. I''ve visited stores where I''ll tell them what I''m looking for, only for my words to be quickly disregarded, and then being pushed towards something they''d like to sell.

From my first conversation with Mark, he listened very intently. He also manages to remember everything I say from our previous meetings -- which I give him a lot of credit for considering the enormous amount of clients he must go through daily. Now for what I know all of you are eagerly waiting for, the specs and pics. I haven''t proposed to my girlfriend yet, though I''m planning to do it in the coming weeks.

Cut: Cushion
Carat: 1.84ct
Clarity: VS2
Color: G
Polish: G
Sym: G
Cutlet: None
Depth: 66.2
Table: 57
Dimensions: 7.45 x 6.8 x 4.5

DSCF0433.jpg

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
I am jealous, jealous, jealous!

Such a beautiful ring! You did an excellent job picking it out and so did Mark in creating it!
36.gif

deags

Rough_Rock
More pics

DSCF0441.jpg

deags

Rough_Rock
3.gif

DSCF0444.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Holy moly that stone is amazing!!!!! I love cushions more and more with each picture I see of them. This one is just beautiful!!!

30.gif
30.gif
3.gif

I hope there are more pics to come...

9.gif

And please come back and let us know how the proposal goes (and hand pics if you can
2.gif
)

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Wow is that gorgeous! Love it!! I am sure she''ll love that - I would. Yummmm.
1.gif
1.gif

deags

Rough_Rock
Last pic. I had to snap these photos secretly since my girlfriend and I currently live together. She came home right after I finished uploading these pictures onto my computer!
10.gif

DSCF0445.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Anytime I see Mark T. and cushion in the title of a thread I feel the immediate need to check in. And I see that once again I am amazed at the finished product! The ring is gorgeous!!! Great choice!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 1:36:09 PM
Author: poshpepper

Holy moly that stone is amazing!!!!! I love cushions more and more with each picture I see of them. This one is just beautiful!!!

30.gif
30.gif
3.gif

I hope there are more pics to come...

9.gif

And please come back and let us know how the proposal goes (and hand pics if you can
2.gif
)
You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! That stone is soooo sparkly and beautiful! Wow...and it looks HUGE! Congrats! If she doesn''t say yes,
I WILL!!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Great job! She is going to love it!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
wow, that is absolutely stunning! i want a cushion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
YOWZA!!!! It''s just amazing. She will be thrilled!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 1:34:21 PM
Author: deags
3.gif
I should say so!!
9.gif

Verrrrra pretty! She''s gonna LOVE it.
5.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i *gasp* have to *deep breath* catch my *gasp* breath.

third picture down..... how does she say it??? OH MY STARS!!!!!!

LOOK at those star sparkles!!! my god, that diamond is amazing! and the setting for it is perfect, a pefect package! well, good luck with the proposal and best wishes. and let me give you my address in case she doesn''t care for it........

41.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
i really really like this ring. i can''t stop peeking in this thread! i can not believe how much fire it has, including the band!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh Lordy
30.gif
....congrats!

cheers--Sharon

yamsicle

Rough_Rock
Dear lord that ring is delicious! It looks perfectly proportioned!

If you don''t mind me asking, what are the size of the melee, and what is the width of the band?

She is going to love it. And great job on picking out such a winner! Please post more pics and also let us know about the engagement!

deags

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the great comments everyone! I was drooling over the ring when I finally saw the finished product, but it''s always good to know that it''s not just from my own biased view
2.gif

I haven''t exactly come up with that "perfect proposal" yet but I''ll definitely post back here after I do (hopefully with good news).

deags

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 2:37:44 PM
Author: yamsicle
Dear lord that ring is delicious! It looks perfectly proportioned!

If you don''t mind me asking, what are the size of the melee, and what is the width of the band?

She is going to love it. And great job on picking out such a winner! Please post more pics and also let us know about the engagement!
Hmm, I just know (according to the appraisal) that there''s a total of 46 round diamonds totaling .38ct on the band. Though admittedly, I can''t see how the band can possibly fit 46 of them.

The ring is a size 5 ... if that''s what you meant by width -- sorry I''m still fairly new to all the terminology!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow beautiful!!! You have us drooling w/that beauty
drool.gif

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!! What a beautiful cushion! Good luck with the proposal, ''though with a ring like that, you should have nothing to worry about
2.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s just stunning! Congratulations!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely mega-droolworthy!!!
36.gif

Is the setting one of Mark''s designs, or another brand?

The width of the band is usually measured in mm; this looks very delicate so maybe 2- 3mm???

Just beautiful!!!! You really did well. Congratulations!!!
36.gif
35.gif

deags

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 5:16:19 PM
Author: isaku5
Absolutely mega-droolworthy!!!
36.gif

Is the setting one of Mark''s designs, or another brand?

The width of the band is usually measured in mm; this looks very delicate so maybe 2- 3mm???

Just beautiful!!!! You really did well. Congratulations!!!
36.gif
35.gif
Thanks!!

Yup, the setting is one of Mark''s designs. It''s the "Stephanie" setting, if you''re familiar with his site.

Ahhh, now I know what the width is. It is pretty delicate and I would say ~2-3mm sounds about right.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful!!!!
30.gif
So the setting was custom?

My advice is to think of somewhere special to take her VERY soon! I would be very mad to think something that beautiful was hidden for weeks before I could have it!

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Deags,

It''s gorgeous!!!

Bravo!

yamsicle

Rough_Rock
Hi Deags - thanks for answering my question! As for the width, I meant (from the top view) how thick the band is in mm - how much finger space does it take up from one edge of the band to the other (i.e. 2 mm etc.). I hope that makes sense
25.gif

Can''t wait for your proposal story and hand shots!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the little diamonds on the band. The stone looks amazing. Of course she''s going say yes. And please come back with lots of hand pics!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 7:00:47 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its beautiful and looks far bigger than a 1.8!!! Just gorgeous.
It does, doesn''t it??
31.gif
(lucky girl)

I had to come peek again, I don''t do that very often. It''s just so spurklyyyyyy!
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! It''s absolutely GORGEOUS! She''s going to LOVE it! Do me a favor-don''t make her wait any longer to wear that ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results