shape
carat
color
clarity

Just for fun... who do you "ship"?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The terminology is silly, but is there any fictional or celebrity pair you root for? Do you usually root for canonical or non-canonical pairs?

ship.jpg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
I usually end up on the non-canonical pairings, and 99% in the fictional world where it 100% does not matter!

Dean Winchester and Castiel.

I've read some really great fanfics where Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy get paired up, and I will admit to being slightly obsessed with a well done redemption arc for Draco.

Others come and go as I switch book series/TV series.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually end up on the non-canonical pairings, and 99% in the fictional world where it 100% does not matter!

Dean Winchester and Castiel.

I've read some really great fanfics where Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy get paired up, and I will admit to being slightly obsessed with a well done redemption arc for Draco.

Others come and go as I switch book series/TV series.

I'm not familiar with Supernatural, but I've heard of the Hermione/Draco pairing and agree that could work very well.

I am still hopeful that Sam the butcher will propose to Alice.

Too funny, stracci!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I ship is ... packages.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Jim and Pam 100%.
After Hugh Jackman and his wife split, I would normally not get overly invested in anyone’s relationship especially celebrities but if Jason and Kylie Kelce split up, I would cry. He is a Philadelphia Eagle and a legend around here. I just watched the documentary and their family is adorable.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady Brienne and Jaime Lannister lol

Ooh, I love it.

What I ship is ... packages.

I had wondered how long it'd take someone to make this joke. :bigsmile:

Jim and Pam 100%.
After Hugh Jackman and his wife split, I would normally not get overly invested in anyone’s relationship especially celebrities but if Jason and Kylie Kelce split up, I would cry. He is a Philadelphia Eagle and a legend around here. I just watched the documentary and their family is adorable.

I get that, and I've done the same. This makes me laugh at myself, but somehow every winter Olympics I get invested in at least one of the figure skating pairs.

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Lady Brienne and Jaime Lannister lol

Let's be honest, we all shipped this one.
And then they write Jaime right back into Cersei's arms and ruin it all. :angryfire:

The one thing you can always count on is the appeal of redeeming the bad boy. On one hand, we girls are so predictable in this. On the other, it's hot, who cares. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results