shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Curious...what do you think of these specs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Begood

Rough_Rock
I''m not very familiar with the scoring or the Sarin report and never researched into these before I purchased my diamond. Can anyone tell me if this is a good diamond (table, depth, etc.)?

GIA
9.22 - 9.27 x 5.86
Weight 3.02
Depth: 61.4%
Table: 60%
Girdle: Medium to Thick, Faceted
Cutlet: None
Polish: Ex
Symmetry: Ex
Clarity: SI1
Color: J
Fluorescence: None

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Without a sarin report, we can''t tell what the crown and pavilion angles are from a GIA report, and these are what will tell us about the cut.

Although the table is higher than the most frequently cited "ideal" range (mid 50''s), it''s not far outside of the range. If you like the stone, I wouldn''t worry too much about the cut unless you are considering exchanging it. Then you might want to research methods for determining cut quality. But if it''s just, Did we get a good diamond? I would answer that by looking at your finger. :)

Begood

Rough_Rock
Got it, thanks for your feedback. And yes, it is a good diamond when I''m looking at my finger! Can''t complain, was just curious.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw pics of your stone earlier today and thinks it''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

Begood

Rough_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh. I love your set as well. After finally getting pictures that weren''t as blurry as my first attempt, I thought I wasn''t in the right forum to ask about the specs so I moved.

I''m so hooked with PS. I come in practically everyday -- my husband doesn''t know and if he did, he would definitely think I''m crazy. At at times, I think I am.

Begood

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh,
I just read that you celebrated your 19th Anniversary in September. Congratulations! Here''s looking forward to your 20th and many more happy ones.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results