clarity

"Just Barely" Pregnant PS''ers

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Re: Re:

janinegirly|1304965331|2916453 said:
thing2of2|1304963679|2916419 said:
Jessie702|1304869671|2915417 said:
Thank you all for the care and support. I continue to cramp, and hate it, but not much i can do until i see the Doc on monday. My mom keeps saying cramping during your first pregnancy is normal, but it doesnt feel normal, also how normal is to have positive pregnancy test, and negative ultrasound for 6 weeks? I dont know, but im trying not to deal on it too long. Now for as far as the relationship, he is getting one last chance, and he knows that, and if he messes up than im all done. Stupid me, believes in second chances, and this is is second chance. I told him, i NEED MORE, and if i dont get more, and he isnt supportive, he can take everything and shove it. Thank you again, it means a lot to me.

I hope everything works out for you health-wise, but I have to ditto diamondseeker. It's beyond nuts for you to get back together with this guy after he cheated on you and then kicked you out of the house because you refused to get an abortion. What would you tell a sister, friend or daughter if they were in your situation? Good luck to you...with this guy, you're going to need it.

Agree! This guy now sees he doesn't have to do much to get back on your good side. And what if (hopefully) everthing is ok with the pregnancy - have you discussed that? Eeek.

Big ditto. He's already cheated and you've taken him back. You went through an extremely tough situation and his response was "get out." This man doesn't care much about your feelings and he already knows you will put him above everything else with very little effort required on his side. Not a good spot to be in Jesse. I hope for your sake that your relationship is nothing but smooth sailings, puppies and rainbows from here on out because his response to obstacles is pretty bad.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

Jessie, just checking in to see how you're doing...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Sorry i havent updated lately ladies, i have been busy with school, 2 trips to the ER, a few trips to the doctor, and bedrest. I have been in pain, and i think i updated you on that, the doctors dont know the source of the pain, just that i have pain. They thought maybe it was an infection, but the cultures came back negative, after getting 2 shots, and 4 pills. They prescribed me percoet for pain, and bedrest until the pain goes away, and clear fluids. I have been trying bedrest, it just sucks, i hate being in bed. They think i might be losing the baby, and that is part of the pain. All i know is the pain isnt better, im weak all the time, and if i walk just a bit too much my heart starts pounding, and i cant breathe. C and i are working on some things, no guartnees there, so i dont know what to post about that. I just want my body back at this time, i hate getting out of breathe, after walking for 5 minutes slowly, and getting sharp stabbing pains. So, thats my update, which isnt really new

Thank you all for your continued support and concern, it means so much to me. Much more than i can truly explain.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

I'm so sorry you're going through such a rough time Jessie, I really hope things improve for you soon. Thanks for taking the time to check in with us, I've been thinking about you. ((((hugs))))

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Re:

Hey Ladies, just a quick update before i pass out. I went to the doctor today, and got an exam, and more ultrasounds( o so much fun ), and upon my examine, the doctor might have found the source of the pain and issues. I have ovarian cysts that are bursting, and i am getting more due to the pregnancy hormones. Also, i have a retrograde uterus that is tilted and it sits right on my colon, and bladder, and due to it expending, its causing pain. The doctor said, if i continue the pregnancy, i will need to be on bedrest, most if not all of the pregnancy. Also, do to my health issues, the doc does not know what the health of the baby would be, or if i could carry to full term. So, i am a high risk pregnancy, upon talking to my mother and the doctor, we have come to the conclusion that the baby needs to come out for a number of reasons, A) the health of the baby could be comprised B) Being a high risk pregnancy and not having health insurance is too much of a gamble on my health and fiances, i really need to plan my pregnancies, and thats if i can get pregnant C) Im not healthy enough to continue the pregnancy, and continue school. So at this point its medically necessary for me to have the baby removed.

Thank you all Ladies, its kind of hard to deal with the information that, i may not be able to have kids, but i know, not contining the pregnancy at this time is what is best for the baby and for myself.

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Jessie, I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this. Just know that we're always here for you, no matter what. *big hugs*

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

Jessie, so sorry for all you're going through, it's been very difficult for you lately to say the least - my thoughts are with you, and I hope you are feeling better very soon! (((hugs)))

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Just poking my head in here. I'm 7 weeks 2 days, so I don't feel ready to join in on the main pregnancy thread. We just had our first ultrasound yesterday. The doc detected 2 healthy heartbeats. The babies are measuring a few days small, but still within an acceptable range (we did injectibles/IUI, so everything was monitored closely and we're quite certain about the dates).

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Re:

2 heartbeats? That is wonderful news PT! Double the congratulations! What an exciting time for you. :appl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

PT that is such wonderful news! Two babies! I think twins run on PS, we have had so many here!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Re:

PT, I saw some of your posts on the other thread. Just wanted to congratulate you on your double blessing.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Re:

PT Fantastic news on the twins! So happy for you!

Jessie, hope you're doing well. You've been through a lot, dear. Take some time for yourself.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Re:

PT, congrats on twins!!!!

RMFA

Rough_Rock
Re:

Hello everyone!
I stumbled upon this thread and wanted to join in the discussion. I could use a group of supportive ladies right now, since no one (besides DH!) in my "real" life knows....

I am 32 and DH is 33 -- we have been married almost 5 years.

I am a first time mom and due 1/23/12. ( So I am a bit over 6 weeks pregnant right now)

I have some fertility issues (thyroid issues and PCOS) so have been on medication and seeing an RE since November.

The end of April DH and I had our first IUI with Clomid. And....against the odds, it was successful! We are beyond ecstatic, but also cautious.

We had an ultrasound yesterday (6 weeks 1 day) at our fertility clinic and saw the flutter of a heartbeat. So, all in all I am feeling quite positive, but am still not allowing myself to get too excited yet.

best of luck to all you ladies and I hope to be quite active in this forum! :D

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

RMFA - Congratulations! I'm going to be a first time mom as well...due a few weeks before you (1/9/2012).

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Re:

While I'm not quite ready to leave the ladies in the TTC thread, I thought I could start adding to this one.

I'm right at 4 weeks (so really "just barely"). The due date calculators are giving me a date of Feb 8, 2012.

I have my first appointment in 2 weeks and will probably be pretty anxious between now and then.

Can't wait to share this exciting journey with you ladies!

And PT - congrats on twins! So exciting!!

RMFA

Rough_Rock
Re:

Pt -- Thanks for the welcome! and Congrats on your twins! WOW!

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

next appointment is on June 15th and if everything is fine, we will be released from the RE.

i am anxious!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Re:

RMFA, congrats on the successful IUI, you must be over the moon right now!

PT, I was so excited to hear about your twins. Another story with a very happy ending! I'm so happy for you!

Brown, I'll be following your pregnancy and wishing you the best, my one-time cycle twin :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re:

How wonderful there is a group of you all due around the same time! Enjoy!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

A BIG Congratulations to Parrot Tulips, RMFA and Brown_eyes !! :appl: :appl: :appl: It is so wonderful to have some company :)) (Congratulations x2 for PT ;)) I am an identical twin so I know how special it is to grow up with a built in best friend, it truly is special and a wonderful blessing - I am wishing you all the very best!!)

I am now 10w 5d and last week we had our very first U/S! It was so amazing to see the baby and the heartbeat. When the tech zoomed in the baby was waving it's little arms and kicking it's legs all about. It made it seem so much more real! My due date is December 25, 2011 and baby had a nice strong heart beat of 185bpm! :)

I have been suffering from all day sickness and finally got a rx for Diclectin and it really has been a huge relief. I can actually get things accomplished in the day now!

Next week I have my first appointment with the hematologist and am more than likely starting Lovenox injections (even though I am holding out hope I may get off without having to, it is not looking good as I have hetero Factor V Leiden and a strong family history of dangerous complications from it. :knockout: ) Oh well anything to keep baby safe and growing strong.

How are all of you lovely ladies feeling? I hope you are all doing well and look forward to sharing this exciting and nerve wrecking time with you all! :cheeky:

ETA: SC - You haven't been back, but I hope you are doing well and I am still curious about who you could be! :Up_to_something: I hope you come back soon. :))

mjps.jpg

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Re:

MJ - I *think* SC is Elle dizzy. I could be wrong though, but she is now 14 weeks over in the big thread and that sort of ties in with the right gestational age. she 'came out' a couple of weeks ago.

Congrats on the happy healthy baby scan!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

hawaiianorangetree|1307075689|2936718 said:
MJ - I *think* SC is Elle dizzy. I could be wrong though, but she is now 14 weeks over in the big thread and that sort of ties in with the right gestational age. she 'came out' a couple of weeks ago.

She is ElleDizzy!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1307119566|2936957 said:
hawaiianorangetree|1307075689|2936718 said:

She is ElleDizzy!

Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I only half came out of the closet!! Yes, I'm SC! I'm almost 15 weeks now, and have moved over to the preggo board!

Can't wait to see you, MJ!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Hehe Thank you Ladies! Being so sick, I never really ventured into any of the other boards so I definitely missed that one! Silly me.

Congratulations ElleDizzy!! That is so wonderful. :bigsmile:

A couple more weeks and I will be sure to pop my head in over there!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

Just popping in bc I was nosey and wanted to know who was newly pregnant. Best of luck ladies! Enjoy it!!! I know everyone says that, but really, enjoy it. I got so much attention and was catered to, and it was fabulous. And to those of you with due dates that are clustered, it is the best! There were a bunch of us last summer in the same situation and it's fun to go through the changes (pre and post baby) together!

Jessie -- if you are reading this, I'm so sorry. What a hard decision to make. I hope you find peace and rest.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

brown_eyes|1306968361|2935724 said:
While I'm not quite ready to leave the ladies in the TTC thread, I thought I could start adding to this one.

I'm right at 4 weeks (so really "just barely"). The due date calculators are giving me a date of Feb 8, 2012.

I have my first appointment in 2 weeks and will probably be pretty anxious between now and then.

HI Brown,

Nice to see you over here. Hope things are going well for you and that you are feeling healthy.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Re:

Hi Girls,
I am excited that a few of us seem to have the same due dates. I am also December 25th. I will be 11 weeks on Monday. I had a u/s last week and the heartbeat was 160. OB says that is good. I have another u/s scheduled for this Tuesday and I am hoping to be able to see the baby move. The u/s machine that my OB used last week is really old and she is sending us to her other clinic to get a better look.

I have been pretty sick and I am hoping that will start to fade. Especially since I am flying home next Friday to spend some time with my little sister and her brand new baby!

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Re:

blackberry16 said:
brown_eyes|1306968361|2935724 said:

HI Brown,

Nice to see you over here. Hope things are going well for you and that you are feeling healthy.

Thanks BB! Good to hear that thing are going well for you and I hope you start feeling better soon! I'm feeling fine, I dont really have any symptoms yet. Between that and not having my first doctors appointment for another week and a half, it still doesnt feel very real. It's sinking in slowly.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

How exciting - a couple of Christmas babies! My EDD is January 9th, but with twins, I'm expecting them to make a slightly early arrival. After waiting nearly 2 years for our first BFP, I'm praying that both of them are healthy & "sticky."

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Re:

I got another u/s today and they gave me a new due date. Now I am 12 weeks and due on December 20, 2011. It was amazing to see the baby jump around and move. Now I really feel pregnant. I wonder when I should move over to the pregnant thread? I am not sure that I am ready...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results