shape
carat
color
clarity

just another OEC

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, this is so exciting! Your ring is going to be gorgeous :love: :love:

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies!

bright ice I keep going back to look at your ring, it's SO beautiful :) From one future sista to another, I think your thread needs more pictures :Up_to_something: Seriously, your ring is so pretty.

And baby nurse I am SUPER excited to see how you set your amazing AVR!

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around, but that is an awesome rock! I too can't wait to see how you set it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Did you ever finish your ring? Did I miss the SMTB?

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1353814095|3314850 said:

Nope, we never found out. But you can click on "users topics" to see if another thread was started, and there wasn't...I'd love to know too! It's absolutely stunning (well from what I can tell from the pictures of what it should looks like ;)) )!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

04diamond<3|1353868238|3315113 said:
YayTacori|1353814095|3314850 said:

Nope, we never found out. But you can click on "users topics" to see if another thread was started, and there wasn't...I'd love to know too! It's absolutely stunning (well from what I can tell from the pictures of what it should looks like ;)) )!!

Yea, this is the same thing I did and didn't see anything. But I was hoping PS was being glitchy again and it was missing. I really wanna see her finished ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results