shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a *small* pinch of dust if you can spare it!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many people need dust more than I do on much larger matters, but I'm hoping you can spare a little!

The people in Kansas City haven't been successful in rerenting my apartment. Between that place and my Chicago apartment (and PARKING!) I'm at about six grand a month and it's putting a sad dent in my bling budget... ;(

Dust of course goes first to the truly needy, but if there's any left over please sprinkle a bit my way and see if this apartment can't become someone else's problem sooner rather than later. Otherwise I'm paying for it through August and to the tune of an extra $2,800/month--ACK!!!

Thank you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
poooooooof...... a wee bit of Canadian dust coming your way!!! Hope it rents/sells soon!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Sending dust!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you dust Dee*Jay.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Dust, dust, dust. Fortunately, there's plenty to go around 8)

OneFifty

Shiny_Rock
Lots of dust!!!

Did the first people interested not want your apartment? I would think you could get someone in there pretty quickly. That is a great location.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OneFifty|1368030753|3442818 said:
Lots of dust!!!

Did the first people interested not want your apartment? I would think you could get someone in there pretty quickly. That is a great location.

They said it was too small, which I totally understand given they are moving out of a very large house. I think the real problem is this is not a rental community so unless there is a perfect convergence of circumstances (like when I found it, even though it wasn't advertised for rent) it will sit sad and vacant as my lease ticks on...

Thank you ALL for the dust! I fully recognize this as a "first world problem," but BOY, would like to be out from under this thing!

OneFifty

Shiny_Rock
I hope someone finds it! That area has more rentals than all the suburbs, but I hear you on the ownership aspect. About half of my "graduated from college, but still under 30" friends own and half rent. But the half that do rent are in that area.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust to you! Been there and it SUCKS paying 2 mortgages/2 rents/1 of each. Worst ever.

ETA worst ever financially, that is. Still worth to get out of the shithole we left. Haha

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We had a double mortgage for a few months last year, so I feel your pain!! Tons of dust coming your way that it is rented asap!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that IS painful!!!! Hope they can find someone soon! Can you sublease at a discounted rate? I'd rather lose half the money than all of it!

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sending NYC dust- which has special powers concerning apartment rentals- and it's dusty here, so we can spare more than a little......

I hope this is resolved quickly DeeJay...
hows the car?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
No, not New York dust, it's Southern dust that is extra potent, because it has to emerge from all the humidity. :sun:

Piles, gobs, mountains of double-strength Southern dust to you DeeJay! :wavey:

We had trouble selling a house, then I burned sage (from the grocery store :bigsmile: ) in it, the smoke all went out the windows, and then it sold! It's important the smoke go out, if you decide to try it. :D

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately I can't sublease. This community is VERY particular about renting and will only allow one rental of a unit within a 12 month period. You wouldn't belive the hoops I had to go through to get them to even agree that a new renter might be allowed to enter into a new full 12 month lease before mine is officially up. Were it not for the reasonableness and compassion of the board president, there's a very good chance I would have been told, "Sorry Charlie, you're stuck."

Car is good... but not getting much use! I took Billy Ray for a spirited drive on Saturday morning about 6:45. Good conditions, low traffic and light on cops.

Can I burn the sage HERE in Chicago and have it work for my place in KC?

I'm sorry to hear so many of you have been in this double payment boat. I recognize how very fortunate I am that I can afford to do this without true hardship (it's not like I had to switch The Demon and his crazy brother Oscar to generic from IAMS!), so I feel a little bad asking for dust.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, don't worry about it. Everyone has something to deal with. This is your "thing." Unfortunately.

I hope it works out for you, Dee*Jay!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*DUST* to you DeeJay! I have a good feeling you will rent it soon!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A ton of Ca. DUST for DJ.. :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
duuuust!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our special environmentally friendly dust born from live volcanoes will put iLander's southern dust to shame. Soooo, lots of magic Oregon juju dust to you DeeJay.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust...dust....dust!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
LOTS of dust!!! Chicago parking is brutal! That's why DH will not move there again. Ok, one of the reasons. I hope your old apartment rents ASAP!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust coming your way. And Wyoming is as windy as Chicago. :wavey:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about this DeeJay. I hope they rent it out soon. Loads of dust from me to you!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hope it works out very soon for you!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust, you little ax-murderer! Dust! ;))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie - HA! I'm tempted to get out that T-shirt every time we have a GTG but I don't want to scare the new PSers!

Thank you all for your support!!! I am very very hopeful the unit will get rented--and with all this PS dust, how could it not?!?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of Chicago dust coming your way!!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Dustsssssssssssssss. good luck!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results