shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a few things to share

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 12:12:55 AM
Author: Evelynn
Hiya Gypsy! My night owl friend!!

I am trying to attach more than one pic, but its not letting me! Am i doing something wrong? Or will i just have to post one at a time??
There are directions about posting multiple pics... but I''m not up how to do that, unless the pics are already on the PS server, which yours aren''t. I do one at a time.

PRETTY PEARS! You mentioned them being quite shallow... are they rose cuts?

Night owl, sometimes. But I''m in CA... so it''s actually not quite that late here. Where are you located?

teetee

Shiny_Rock
I luv it all.
30.gif
You truly have an amazing collection.

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
This shows how large they are...not for grocery shopping and running errands!
2.gif

pavecluster5.JPG

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OH EV...

I really am enjoying your slide show...but I have to tell you, your pieces are so incredible...that every time you post a new photo...I feel like I am getting punched in the gut! That bracelet blow was below the belt...and then those pears, well that was a slobber knocker like no other.

I realize you think we were kidding when we said your ring was a knock out...but it is not safe to even peak at it. Do so and you kiss canvas really fast!!

Seriously...That bracelet is spectacular. You call it an antique? It is dateless. I mean there is no era you can attach to it. It is that current and yet classic. I have something similar in costume...glass chips...but nothing as lovely as that. What a great heirloom wedding gift.

Well, I really am glad you are aboard...and I hope my jump rope workouts and training will increase my stamina to return to your threads. If not...take no offense if this is my last reply to a thread you author...it is simply not safe to enter.

DKS

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your collection is AMAZING!!! What else do you have hidden in your jewelry box???

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies! I really am a very lucky gal, and I am very happy to have my sparkle-friends to share them with! They have gone unappreciated for so long in my circle of friends...."Oh, look, she''s got something ELSE shiny..."
20.gif

Gypsy: the pears are true pears. I had the jeweler take one OUT of the bezel to see it full circle (which was a horrid idea, but thank goodness he does excellent work!) The double millgrained bezel covers up quite a bit of stone. I would love some rose cuts however...they are so understated and elegant!

Thanks for the tip about the link to the pic posting link - I guess I will just have to flood posts with one picture at a time!! lol!

I am located in the midwest, so right now, on my clock it is 12:32 already! Time flies when you are posting sparkles!

Yamsicle: love the screenname and the photo! Your kitty is adorable! Thanks for the kind words! Pee break...lol!

Kaleigh: Thanks a lot, if my pieces could talk, I''m sure they would stammer a very humble thanks also, it is so fun to be able to share them here!!

teetee: another gorgeous kitty!! Thanks!

DKS: You crack me up every time!! Really, I don''t mean to be so rough! Its just that I am used to the backyard wrestling that I like to do on the side, and well - ya gotta go for the quick, painless shots and get the "K" early! I will try to play nice from here on out...
2.gif

The bracelet will most definately be on the heirloom list as are most of my pretties. I always loved dabbling in my Mothers, my Great Nan''s and both my Grandmother''s jewelry boxes when I was young. Those memories stay with me still and I would like to be able to pass some things on to the next generation, they have and will make some great memories!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those earrings, both of the dangles, are AMAZING! And they look so great on you!

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 1:41:57 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Your collection is AMAZING!!! What else do you have hidden in your jewelry box???
lol, I took a vote, and these pieces have behaved well this week and in turn got to come out and play for a while...

Realistically, however, the pieces I usually wear are the princess studs (they really are very sentimental to me!) and usually my wedding band with two matte brushed bands on either side BUT they are much too big to wear now - they are a 6.75, I ordered them that large thinking that the width was going to be outrageous for some reason! DOH!

Off topic, but is that a little one I see in your avatar???

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Diamondfan: I am happy to see you post! I have read all your thoughtful posts and have really enjoyed them, and all your wonderful pieces!

The pears get a bit more face-time than the floral clusters... when I had my hair long (much longer, they donated 14" to Locks of Love! :) they were fun to sport with a messy pony-bun and jeans!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 1:50:46 AM
Diamondfan: I am happy to see you post! I have read all your thoughtful posts and have really enjoyed them, and all your wonderful pieces!

The pears get a bit more face-time than the floral clusters... when I had my hair long (much longer, they donated 14'' to Locks of Love! :) they were fun to sport with a messy pony-bun and jeans!
I know I''m repeating myself, here, Evelynn, but HOLY CRAP!!!
23.gif

Your pieces are exquisite, and I almost peed my own pants when I saw everything you posted, especially the new shot of your teeny tiny hand with that big ol'' triple decker adorning it! WOWSERS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You are, I''ll say it again, one of the absolute LUCKIEST women alive!
9.gif
I am so jealous!!!

I''m definitely making out a Christmas list this year! I want me some of that!
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yikes! And the floral clusters. I love those for special occasions. *sigh* ... such glorious displays of ear bling are things I can only aspire to. But I''m so HAPPY I can live vicariously through your pieces.

What else ya got... I''ve got popcorn and everything. Let''s keep this reel rolling. I know you''ve got more bling in there.

Any colored stone pieces?
31.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 1:58:31 AM
Author: Gypsy
Yikes! And the floral clusters. I love those for special occasions. *sigh* ... such glorious displays of ear bling are things I can only aspire to. But I''m so HAPPY I can live vicariously through your pieces.

What else ya got... I''ve got popcorn and everything. Let''s keep this reel rolling. I know you''ve got more bling in there.

31.gif
Uh-oh...I already finished a whole bag of popcorn tonight...anyone have any chocolate???

Come on, Evelynn...don''t be like Gypsy and keep us all waiting!
9.gif
(J/K Layla...mwaaahhh!!!)

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 1:56:55 AM
Author: Harleigh

The pears get a bit more face-time than the floral clusters... when I had my hair long (much longer, they donated 14'' to Locks of Love! :) they were fun to sport with a messy pony-bun and jeans!
23.gif

Your pieces are exquisite, and I almost peed my own pants when I saw everything you posted, especially the new shot of your teeny tiny hand with that big ol'' triple decker adorning it! WOWSERS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

9.gif
I am so jealous!!!

31.gif
Is it just me, or is there a lot of *ahem* waste-passing going in here?
32.gif
lol

How did your meeting go??

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock

31.gif
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
39.gif

THAT is something I am hoping my pricescope friends can help me with sometime down the road! Perhaps quite soonish down the road. As in, whoa, Rubyville - next exit! Or, Emerald City 2 miles ahead kind of soon!

I really dont have anything else for a grand finale...I could go snap some shots of the cars....but how BORING are they? You can''t slap those things on a band with some pave and call it a day...

11.gif

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 2:02:35 AM

31.gif
Uh-oh...I already finished a whole bag of popcorn tonight...anyone have any chocolate???

Come on, Evelynn...don''t be like Gypsy and keep us all waiting!
9.gif
(J/K Layla...mwaaahhh!!!)
lol!

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
give me a second....

*insert ridiculous elevator music*

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 2:03:01 AM

Date: 10/10/2007 1:56:55 AM

23.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

9.gif
I am so jealous!!!

31.gif
Is it just me, or is there a lot of *ahem* waste-passing going in here?
32.gif
lol

How did your meeting go??
Hee hee...we''re trying to kill time until you post some more bling!!!
9.gif
We can''t control our bodily functions with pieces like THOSE floating around!
9.gif

As for the meeting, thanks for asking, btw, but we were in separate rooms due to different grade levels...I only had to tolerate her in the staff room at the break while she had her left hand up in the air at all times...I swear my arm would fall asleep doing that all the time!

Definitely wanted to strangle her...you''ll have to go read my further irritation with her in my other thread...she has now thrown a fit that I''m tutoring one of her students, so, she went and complained and now I am no longer "allowed" to tutor the child...I''d better not get started on that here. Suffice it to say, she avoided me again this AM while I was waiting to be called on the carpet for helping the poor kid out. Nothing like standing there with my bling waiting to go to the principal''s office...ugh!

Love your pretties...keep ''em coming!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 2:06:34 AM

31.gif
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
39.gif

THAT is something I am hoping my pricescope friends can help me with sometime down the road! Perhaps quite soonish down the road. As in, whoa, Rubyville - next exit! Or, Emerald City 2 miles ahead kind of soon!

I really dont have anything else for a grand finale...I could go snap some shots of the cars....but how BORING are they? You can''t slap those things on a band with some pave and call it a day...

11.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just when I thought it couldn''t get any better... she want us to ENABLE her!!! YAY ! OH I can''t wait!!

Yes, our next stop is RUBYVILLE. Um... you don''t have 300K laying about anywhere, cause there was this 3 carat ruby three stone ring at Cartier....

Emeralds, Tsavorites... Oh, and we have to get you a lovely Leon of some sort. You NEED a Leon Evelynn. You really do. embrace the Leon.

This is going to be really fun.
11.gif

Have you seen : https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-peridot-ring.70314/

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
OK, I will reply in a sec..

How could I forget poor Hubby''s rings??

The one on the left is a Frederich Goldberg and it has two very sharpish knife edges (it almost like two very thing knife edge ring guards) millgraining and a satin finish in the middle, which obviously needs to be redone! It was the one and only ring DH tried on, he loved it right away!

The one on the right is his "mangagement ring." Me and one of my best girlfriends both got engaged around the same time. Our guys were complaining how they were going to have to "get used" to wearing a wedding band when the time came, so we went out and got THEM engagement rings! They loved them! DH''s is titanium with a black finishing, and a small, unknown stat diamond. He can wear that when he is clunking aorund the garage, or out playing in the dirt.

hubbybands.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
And here a friendship ring. Me and my girlfriends were down in FL for a week a year ago and we stopped in a small jewelry store, I can''t remember the name for the life of me. They had these fun tension set rings, really substantial, and kinda funky... anyway, I got one for my girlfriends and myself. The tension part is supposed to be each of us pulling our weight in our friendship and the diamond, of course is just that!

They were purchased on a whim, I have a small written appraisal somewhere, but I believe the stone is a J, Si1.

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock

tensionring1.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
sideview...

tensionside.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
And hand...

Kinda fun and funky!

tensionhand.JPG

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/10/2007 2:22:49 AM

Date: 10/10/2007 2:06:34 AM

31.gif
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
39.gif

11.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just when I thought it couldn''t get any better... she want us to ENABLE her!!! YAY ! OH I can''t wait!!

Yes, our next stop is RUBYVILLE. Um... you don''t have 300K laying about anywhere, cause there was this 3 carat ruby three stone ring at Cartier....

Emeralds, Tsavorites... Oh, and we have to get you a lovely Leon of some sort. You NEED a Leon Evelynn. You really do. embrace the Leon.

This is going to be really fun.
11.gif

Have you seen : https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-peridot-ring.70314/
YES! I actually had that exact ring saved on my harddrive! I can''t wait till she posts some live pictures!

300k? No problem...
2.gif
I most likely would have to invest in a good sleeping bag because Hubby would kick me out into the garage for the rest of my life!
25.gif

"Embrace the leon. You crack me up!! I really have been meaning to start getting ideas for something colorful and very Leon''ish. I just have to get the newbie jitters out and get into the swing of things! I would really love to have a ruby, or red spinel (I read they can be had more affordably than a similar clarity ruby?) Then there''s the sapphires, and those Pariabas!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evelynn, thanks so much! See my comments on your other thread! And you will have more than enough partners in crime here to share your love of all things sparkley. NO eye rolls or anything like that will happen on this site, I can assure you! Your stuff is just lovely, you are lucky, and wear it in the best of health and happiness, that is really the most important thing of all.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I adore that bracelet - so elegant and unique!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Love the rocks on the rocks shot! LOL!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
It''s ALL amazing! That bracelet is definitely an heirloom to be passed down for generations. And your pear earrings... *swoon* I also love your princess studs, round earrings and tension-set ring. Love the significance behind the friendship ring, and it''s so cute that your hubby got a ''management'' ring!

You have great taste and a wonderful collection. I also really dig your warm personality and sense of humour
2.gif
I hope you stay on PS for a long time to come, and share many, many new pieces of jewellery with us!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Lord, woman! Your collection is TO DIE FOR! I love the bracelet, not to mention those pear dangles and the floral cluster dangles! Those pieces would have me thinking up reasons to throw on a party dress and go out!

Now...be prepared to be enabled by your fellow PSers!
11.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is exquisite! Thank you for showing it to us.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results