shape
carat
color
clarity

Just 2 days until my new ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I''m getting antsy!! My new eternity band - which is my wedding band - is supposed to be in tomorrow. In theory I am waiting to pick it up until Saturday when my Hubby can go with me. But I reaaaaaaaaaalllllly want my ring. It''s bugging the heck out of me that I don''t have a wedding ring to wear.

Here''s my initial thread about the ring where you can see the designer''s photo:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/crisscut-eternity-bands.71402/

I''ll take some photos this weekend if the weather is nice enough. We are kid free for one day this weekend so I should be able to wrangle some time for picture taking.

Until then -- arrgghh! -- just wanted to share the new ring anticipation/agony with those who will understand.
1.gif

Uberoval7784

Rough_Rock
COngrats! Very beautiful style! Must be getting hard to sleep waiting for it to arrive and wear and pictures! Lots of pictures to follow, I hope!!!!!!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!! I missed that first thread!! 6 carats???!!! I can''t wait to see the hand pics!!!!
30.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see it! I'm antsy too... I get my e-ring (in a temp setting) next Wednesday! My brain is so bling-focused when leaving for work I had to run back into the house twice for stuff I forgot and I still forgot a couple things! I'm about jumpin' outta my skin so I can empathize with you!!!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 8:58:02 PM
Author: Uberoval7784
COngrats! Very beautiful style! Must be getting hard to sleep waiting for it to arrive and wear and pictures! Lots of pictures to follow, I hope!!!!!!
36.gif
Well - when I do get to sleep I dream of diamonds and rings and settings....LOL!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 9:15:50 PM
Author: sera
I can''t wait to see it! I''m antsy too... I get my e-ring (in a temp setting) next Wednesday! My brain is so bling-focused when leaving for work I had to run back into the house twice for stuff I forgot and I still forgot a couple things! I''m about jumpin'' outta my skin so I can empathize with you!!!
Yay!! I can''t wait to see yours too!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 9:37:06 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
Date: 11/15/2007 8:58:02 PM

Author: Uberoval7784

36.gif

Well - when I do get to sleep I dream of diamonds and rings and settings....LOL!

OMG so I am not the only one :razz: I had the most vivid dream of tiffany''s last night..it was good and it involved lots of bling :razz:

I would be antsy also if I knew that ring was coming my way :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results