shape
carat
color
clarity

Julia 3 stone ring complete!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Well, shut my mouth - that does look good!! That design flows beautifully, and doesn''t look weird at all. I love how the bezels on the side stones are cut away. And I think you''ve got everyone here wanting one of those keys! Have a wonderful birthday with your new trinkets!
35.gif
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That looks great! It flows beautifully, and I really like the yellow gold bezels!
36.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Wow thats beautiful! I really like the combo. What''s her price range like?

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
I had the same question: do you mind sharing how much the custom ring was?
31.gif
It''s simply beautiful. I love how you have three different stones and they all flow together. Amazing workmanship.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Happy Birthday!
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julia does amazing work! I can not wait to see it on your finger!! The key is lovely too!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh my gosh, that is GORGEOUS and so unique. I thought the design idea was cool to begin with but she executed it beautifully. Can''t wait to see hand shots!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, seeing your pieces makes me want to go home and put my spinel pendant on :)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
A three stone ring with three different colored stones, very unique yet perfectly balanced and veryyyy pleasing to the eye!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! I LOVE it!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks incredible! the ring is amazing! love the pendant too!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wow, she really does beautiful work, doesn''t she?

I love the colors!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I am very impressed! Julia''s work is wonderful. Love your unique new ring.. can''t wait for more photos
9.gif

And major congrats on your new job!! (Now you can fund more lovely projects
11.gif
)

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Her work is exquisite. After seeing your ring, I am sure she will be getting a lot of inquires!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
AJ: I LOVE it!!! It turned out beautiful. I love the design, love everything about it. What a wonderful job she did. I can''t wait to see it on your hand.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for the compliments and well wishes, I
really appreciate them
5.gif

For I.K and QueenB, I''m not really comfortable in quoting exact prices,
but Julia has mentioned to me a range of ~$170 for more basic silver settings,
through to ~$350 for bi-metal, something a little more complex.

I''ve found her very reasonable for the level of service and craftsmanship,
plus she was willing to work with me on a strict budget I had, so honestly I would just ask her.
She really is a perfectionist, and keeps very high standards on her work.
1.gif

Hope that helps
35.gif

icekid - ooohh, you''re bad!
3.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! I adore the colors!

I also looove the shots of the ring being made! Such a fun way to see everything from beginning to end!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's just gorgeous. AJ, when I got my Mom's Julia ring and openned the box, John and I BOTH gasped. Even after the pics. It was so delicate and fluid and beautiful. I can't wait to hear about your reaction when you get your box, because I think you are just going to be as amazed at we were, how even AFTER pics, the real thing is JUST THAT MUCH NICER.

I can't thank MTG enough for the recommendation.

And AJ I love the diferrent stones all in that band. It's just stunning. HUGE congrats on the job honey.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJ,
Thanks for the price range; it gives us a fair idea of what to expect for certain metals should we consider Julia’s work. It seems very reasonable for custom work.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Well who would have thought that three such random stones could look so good together. And I just love the yellow gold bezel around your tourmaline AJ. It''s a gorgeous ring, congratulations.

I am seeing a number of Julia projects in my future now.

Happy Birthday and congratulations on your dream job!

joy2theworld

Shiny_Rock
Would you mind sharing her etsy name? I did a search for Julia, but obviously, that turns up a lot of items. :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, WOW!!!!! This is just gorgeous, congratulations!!!!!

Also, happy birthday, and congratulations on the new job! What a perfect way to celebrate all of the wonderful things going on for you!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the job, you so deserve it. Beautiful ring, a great materialization of the scetch. Much more beautiful than I expected. An original in every way, and knowing me and my pieces you know I mean it in an appreciative way, don''t you
9.gif
Can''t wait to see handshots!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I think it turned out really well. Beautiful

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, beautiful, modern and antique-ish all at the same time. What a wonderful ring. Yum-yum
18.gif
!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring turned out GREAT. Very fluid look to it. She really pulled the different stones together.

Happy Birthday and congrats on the job!!
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou so much everyone for your kind compliments, b''day and job wishes!

Gypsy - that''s great to hear about your mum''s ring. Julia sounded like she wanted
to keep this one with her, lol, so I''m confident I will be blown away like you when I get to open the box
1.gif
I didn''t really think of it at the time, but it seems like most folks thought these 3 stones together were a gamble - I do think with many other jewellers we may not have had such a great result! cheers hon!

Chrono - my pleasure. I do think she''s very reasonable, and I know she is sensitive to budgets too which is nice
5.gif

Hey SDL ! Pls see post above for price ranges from Julia
5.gif
I agree it would make a nice original mothers ring.

ha ha Mariedtiger, I do know what you mean and thought this could be right up your alley - thankyou
5.gif

Thankyou everyone who''s commented, my apologies I don''t have much time atm to reply to all individually, but I have read and appreciate them all!
35.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Did you post hand shots of this ring somewhere? Just curious how it looks on your finger!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!
arjunajune - did you get hand shots of this ring?

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hand shot yet?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results