shape
carat
color
clarity

Juice Plus

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have any experience with JuicePlus? Many of my friends swear it helps them not get sick throughout the year.

Here's the link: http://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/pages/Home.soa

There are fruit and veggie pills that you take daily. Supposedly it has more nuitrition than what most people eat even if they eat fruit & veggies well because it has more variety than most people eat.

It costs about $40 per month...children get it free if the adult signs up.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Never heard of it. What is it?

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I amended my first post to have more information...

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
My friend''s mother was using those for a while. She didn''t notice a difference after several months, and when she told her doctor she was using them, I think he basically told her it was a waste of money.

I did look into it when she first starting using them, and I found GNC has a generic brand that claims to do the same thing for a lot less. Just an FYI.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
A friend asked my opinion on these. I haven''t given her one yet because to do so, I need to read the scientific journal articles and see the data myself. The claims on the website are freaking ridiculous though....protects your DNA? PulEEZ.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results