shape
carat
color
clarity

Journey to David Michael Orchid Pendant!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
:love: what a gorgeous piece! I love it! enjoyed reading your journey.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a great piece of jewelry. Very few people are making such finely crafted items. It will become a treasured heirloom. Every time I see a piece made so well, both front and back, it reminds me of how important craftsmanship is on top of having a good design.

hrose

Shiny_Rock
oh wow...since I am a "pendant" person too, I'll join in on the love for this one after it was bumped from several years ago! it is amazing and by far the right choice over the name brand pieces! I would love to do something like this one day (maybe a bit smaller and my own meaningful shape/object, but with all those colors, beautiful!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how I missed it, either, other than it was near holidays and I may have just been busy and not on here much! It's incredible! I love the colors! Definitely an heirloom piece! :love: :love: :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you for the kind words everyone! I dont wear it as much as I should, but I still adore it and one of my goals is to wear it more often.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed this the first time around, but OMG this is gorgeous and stunning! Truly love it!

Are you wearing it now to chase the Covid blues away? I would! I'd even wear it to vacuum the house!

collier

Shiny_Rock
I come back and look at this pendant regularly. It is one of my all time favorite pieces!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results