shape
carat
color
clarity

John Pollard''s Wedding to be a Multi National Affair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Good luck to Sir John and Angela on their big day. I cannot wait to see the pics.

shay

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2008 7:15:46 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Wishing you and Angela a lifetime of blessings, John! Congratulations!
36.gif

And as usual WE NEED PICTURES!!! (Maybe Alj can take some for us!)

I promise!
9.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

I''m all over it - promise!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2008 12:39:03 PM
Author: Allison D.

36.gif

I''m all over it - promise!
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, John and Angela! Make sure to stop and take it all in; it goes by way too quickly. We''ll be awaiting pics...
2.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, the bachelor party was a huge success. 16 guys were there for all or part of the day. John''s friends picked him up at 7:30 AM for the approximately 1.5 hour drive to Bridgeport Lake where they had rented a boat for an all day fishing excursion and a large cabin for the party.

In the morning they caught three fish, including a ten pound catfish which was VERY good eating for hoers de oeuvres last night. Ian, Leive''s signifiant other whose name I am surely spelling incorrectly, and I got there about 4 after landing in Dallas and renting a car.

They came in and picked Ian and I up and we went back out until about 7, but only one more fish was caught and brought to the boat, only to escape as it was being lifted into the boat.

The dinner was fantastic and finally served at about 10 and then at about 11 we had a short semi roast and gag gift session for John and we also gave him a VERY nice set of Vegas style pocker chips which we then put to good use in a tournament that ended after two. John finished third and I was the bubble boy in fourth. John''s friend Mark who organised the party finished first and it was a just thing as he did an incredible job putting on such a great party.

I awoke early today, at about 7:30 which is really late for me, which was too bad, as it left me with only two others to do the bulk of the cleanup while John and the others slept. I have to work on sleeping in when there is work to do...

In about an hour John and Angela will go to the rehearsal, then Garry and Mrs. Garry, Ian, Lieve, and I will join them at 8 for the Rehearsal dinner. We feel very honored to be included in this. Tomorrow is the big day. It is becoming quite the wonderful weekend!

Sorry, no pictures for now, I do not have my connector that I need to download photos into my laptop with me. It shall have to wait until I eturn home. Let me just say that the bride is looking fantastic and it is sure to be a beautiful wedding!

Wink

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Splendid, Wink thanks so much for sharing.

JP, you''re a BMOC, and we''re virtually there for you. Glad some of our special friends are really there.

Best of wishes to all attending, and especially to the bride & groom.

Warmest regards,

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2008 6:13:30 PM
Author: Wink
Well, the bachelor party was a huge success. 16 guys were there for all or part of the day. John''s friends picked him up at 7:30 AM for the approximately 1.5 hour drive to Bridgeport Lake where they had rented a boat for an all day fishing excursion and a large cabin for the party.

In the morning they caught three fish, including a ten pound catfish which was VERY good eating for hoers de oeuvres last night. Ian, Leive''s signifiant other whose name I am surely spelling incorrectly, and I got there about 4 after landing in Dallas and renting a car.

They came in and picked Ian and I up and we went back out until about 7, but only one more fish was caught and brought to the boat, only to escape as it was being lifted into the boat.

The dinner was fantastic and finally served at about 10 and then at about 11 we had a short semi roast and gag gift session for John and we also gave him a VERY nice set of Vegas style pocker chips which we then put to good use in a tournament that ended after two. John finished third and I was the bubble boy in fourth. John''s friend Mark who organised the party finished first and it was a just thing as he did an incredible job putting on such a great party.

I awoke early today, at about 7:30 which is really late for me, which was too bad, as it left me with only two others to do the bulk of the cleanup while John and the others slept. I have to work on sleeping in when there is work to do...

In about an hour John and Angela will go to the rehearsal, then Garry and Mrs. Garry, Ian, Lieve, and I will join them at 8 for the Rehearsal dinner. We feel very honored to be included in this. Tomorrow is the big day. It is becoming quite the wonderful weekend!

Sorry, no pictures for now, I do not have my connector that I need to download photos into my laptop with me. It shall have to wait until I eturn home. Let me just say that the bride is looking fantastic and it is sure to be a beautiful wedding!

Wink
Makes me homesick. This is 30 minutes from my parents'' house.

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update Wink. I am sure their wedding will be all that they hoped for and more. They deserve every bit of happiness that comes their way.
1.gif

Can''t wait for the pics.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Wink. We''ll be watching this thread for updates. Send our congrats to Sir John and Angela
36.gif

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the update! Congratulations John and Angela!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
I''m about to drag out my camera and take a photo of the airport cafe I''m sitting in in the Philly airport because my connecting flight was CANCELED!
23.gif

Aircraft maintenance, they say, but I don''t buy it.

So, I got rebooked on the next flight down and I should still arrive in time. Pictures will abound! LOL

It''s too bad there aren''t a few PSers here in the airport to have a cuppa joe and spend the few hours. LOL

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yikes Alj, what a pain.
15.gif
I hope you don't have to wait too long.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2008 9:25:39 AM
I''m about to drag out my camera and take a photo of the airport cafe I''m sitting in in the Philly airport because my connecting flight was CANCELED!
23.gif

So, I got rebooked on the next flight down and I should still arrive in time. Pictures will abound! LOL

It''s too bad there aren''t a few PSers here in the airport to have a cuppa joe and spend the few hours. LOL
Is the lighting any good in there? You know what I mean.
9.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2008 9:47:05 AM
Author: Ellen

I'm about to drag out my camera and take a photo of the airport cafe I'm sitting in in the Philly airport because my connecting flight was CANCELED!
23.gif

Aircraft maintenance, they say, but I don't buy it.

It's too bad there aren't a few PSers here in the airport to have a cuppa joe and spend the few hours. LOL
9.gif

Ellen, ABSOLUTELY ROFTLMAO!

Leave it to you to find the silver lining and make lemonade from lemons. (or maybe a luscious slice of pie!)
31.gif

Heh - I think if I hip-check the guys at the table next to the window, I can get an awesome natural light environment.

Thank GOD I'm a PSer - at least I can amuse myself by staring for hours into diamonds when things like this happen.
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm about to drag out my camera and take a photo of the airport cafe I'm sitting in in the Philly airport because my connecting flight was CANCELED!
23.gif

Aircraft maintenance, they say, but I don't buy it.

It's too bad there aren't a few PSers here in the airport to have a cuppa joe and spend the few hours. LOL
9.gif
LOL!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2008 9:49:44 AM

23.gif

9.gif

Ellen, ABSOLUTELY ROFTLMAO!

Leave it to you to find the silver lining and make lemonade from lemons. (or maybe a luscious slice of pie!)
31.gif

Heh - I think if I hip-check the guys at the table next to the window, I can get an awesome natural light environment.

Thank GOD I''m a PSer - at least I can amuse myself by staring for hours into diamonds when things like this happen.
36.gif
Well gee Al, anything to help a fellow PS''er out.
5.gif

And LMAO, start hip-checking woman!!
lol.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats to you and Angela John on your special day.

Num 6:24-26
24 ''Yahweh bless you, and keep you.
25 Yahweh make his face to shine on you,
And be gracious to you.
26 Yahweh lift up his face toward you,
And give you peace.''
WEB

Hope you had a great and joyous time Allison, Wink, Paul, Lieve and all who went.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, it is official. The artist formerly known as Aldjdewey made it to the church with about three minutes to spare, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and accused me of sleeping in church when I was only checking my eyelids for leaks and was off to grab a seat before the service started.

The service was beautiful and John''s mother sang the best Ave Maria I have ever heard live. It was incredible. Turns out she was an opera singer at the professional level before leaving it to raise her wonderful family.

It was wonderful to finally meet Allison in person and she was at the table with the rest of us diamond people at the reception which was also very nice. It is late now and since I was the driver I am now going to walk to a bar down the street from our hotel to meet with Lieve and Jan for drink.

Oh, Jan''s name is pronounced Yan.

Wink

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/29/2008 12:03:45 AM
Well, it is official. The artist formerly known as Aldjdewey made it to the church with about three minutes to spare, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and accused me of sleeping in church when I was only checking my eyelids for leaks and was off to grab a seat before the service started.

The service was beautiful and John''s mother sang the best Ave Maria I have ever heard live. It was incredible. Turns out she was an opera singer at the professional level before leaving it to raise her wonderful family.

It was wonderful to finally meet Allison in person and she was at the table with the rest of us diamond people at the reception which was also very nice. It is late now and since I was the driver I am now going to walk to a bar down the street from our hotel to meet with Lieve and Jan for drink.

Oh, Jan''s name is pronounced Yan.

Wink
Congratulations John and Angela.....
orchestra.gif
rocker.gif
whatisthisone.gif

Having a drink for your future together....
martini.gif

Loads of health and happiness....

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and best wishes to John and Angela!! Sounds like you had a marvelous wedding weekend. It''s so cool to get updates as the action is happening. Thanks Wink!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
6/29/2008 12:03:45 AM

Author:
Wink

John''s mother sang the best Ave Maria I have ever heard live. It was incredible. Turns out she was an opera singer at the professional level before leaving it to raise her wonderful family.

Well of course she was a singer! Haven''t you been paying attention? John is a musician from a family of musicians!

Thank you for the report, Wink. I am so glad you made it there in time, Al. Congratulations, John. The very best of luck to you, Angela. The wedding sounds just wonderful, heavenly, as you deserve.

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angela & John: Together as one.

May Yahweh bless your family.

Best wishes.

Now onto Wink:

Date: 6/29/2008 12:03:45 AM

Wink

Now Wink; didn''t I tell you before that there are and are not places that you should check for leaks in your eyelids. Remember about doing it when executing an Eskimo roll in your kayak; underwater leaks are such a pain and have to be checked. Remember the comment that one of the places you didn''t do it was in church. Will you ever grow out of your teens? (I hope not).

I''m just glad you had the invitation.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hi All,

Sir John and Princess angela leave for their honeymoon in 10 hours. 5 days and 6 nights of beach

30.gif
and unlimited services.

They deserve it - they have worked hard to pull this off with many guests from great distances and lots of ''events''.

Allison has 2 camera''s ful of images which we will all see in good time (including several I took of her on her camera which I am sure you will not get to see (I am a wicked sneaky
31.gif
photographer)) - she should be home soon. Drena and I leave
emteeth.gif
in 20 hours for home after 5 weeks away.

We lunched with the happy couple
embeer.gif
- Wink and Allison before the latter left, and fine dined
emcocktl.gif
with the the knight and queen in a meal fit for royalty .

Sir John is suffering withdrawl symptoms - no access to computer for several days. I suspect he will spike Angela''s drink and sneak off to a computer while on the honeymoon. We will see - but ladies, if he is here before Saturday, you must report him to Angela
29.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 12:25:56 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Hi All,

Sir John and Princess angela leave for their honeymoon in 10 hours. 5 days and 6 nights of beach

30.gif
and unlimited services.

They deserve it - they have worked hard to pull this off with many guests from great distances and lots of ''events''.

Allison has 2 camera''s ful of images which we will all see in good time (including several I took of her on her camera which I am sure you will not get to see (I am a wicked sneaky
31.gif
photographer)) - she should be home soon. Drena and I leave
emteeth.gif
in 20 hours for home after 5 weeks away.

We lunched with the happy couple
embeer.gif
- Wink and Allison before the latter left, and fine dined
emcocktl.gif
with the the knight and queen in a meal fit for royalty .

Sir John is suffering withdrawl symptoms - no access to computer for several days. I suspect he will spike Angela''s drink and sneak off to a computer while on the honeymoon. We will see - but ladies, if he is here before Saturday, you must report him to Angela
29.gif
Apparently not wicked and sneaky enough, or they would be on your camera and we''d get to see them.
11.gif
25.gif

Can''t wait!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Wink and Garry for the updates, I am so glad it went well!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many thanks for the update Garry and Wink.
9.gif
Garry I agree with Ellen, where was your camera?
2.gif

I am very excited to see the pictures Allison!!!
3.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 9:03:20 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

i knew there would be plenty of others?

(actually I forgot it)

yes, but did you get the IS images of the crystals on the punch bowl to see if they were ideal cuts?
That is what everyone wants to know!

35.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrates to Sir John and Lady Angela

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes to the bride and groom for many happy years ahead!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results