shape
carat
color
clarity

Job Interview Dust, please?

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I'm sorry I didn't see this before...tons and tons of job dust coming your way for the interview today and for good news from the other company, too! And I'm also throwing in some good-health dust, I hope you get over your bronchitis very soon.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Octavia. ((HUGS))... half an hour to go and nervous. The dust is wonderful, and so is the good health dust.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Passed my in person! YAY. It went really well, I clicked with the lady and we just chatted and really had a great talk. I like the company and the job is going to be challenging and a nice change of pace!

AND They've already scheduled me for an in person tomorrow at 10am with the regional manager, which according to the lady today, is my final 'hurdle'... looks like I may have a job offer as early as next week!!!!

Dust, please??? John is scheduled for extensive back surgery next month and will be on disability. I NEED to be employed before this happens.

Thank you so much everyone for all your dust, and well wishes and support so fat.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I just read your thread and I'm sending tons of dust your way! I've been in the same boat as you - FI and I graduated from grad school in May and have had the hardest time looking for jobs. It's just terrible right now! We've really been struggling these past couple months, and as soon as I posted a couple questions and requested some PS dust, I got an offer!

So I'm sending any good luck that I may possibly have left your way. Go get 'em tomorrow!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Merilenda I certain appreciate the residual dust. ((HUGSS)). I'm so excited I could be ab employeed woman again soon YAHOO

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for being so late to the post, Gypsy.

Sending you buckets loads of dust!! I hope it all goes to plan!

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you!!! Good Luck! :wavey:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust to you Gypsy! I hope you get an offer soon!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I'm sending all the **DUST** I can find (lots and lots, lol) that you land your dream job and be able to afford all your wishes. :appl: :wavey:

Just a short theadjack here: How's your wonderful hubby doing these days? :bigsmile:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Gypsy. I hope everything goes well with John's surgery too.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belated D*U*S*T! I was afraid we'd lost you in the transition to PS 2.0. Sorry to hear you've been caved up. I can certainly relate to that. GOOD LUCK with this new possible opportunity & John's surgery etc.!!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Susi-- THANK YOU FOR THE BUCKETS HONEY.

Thing-- we'll I got off the phone and they just said that they need to talk to HR about my salary requirements and my start date. And when she spoke it was as if I'd already been hired. THANK YOU!

Isaku, thank you very much honey. John's back HURTS. He's got two really bad disks in his back plus another 3rd that's problematic. He's scheduled for a 2 day spine surgery on Septemeber 20th and 21st. So, we'll see. It will be a huge load off his mind if I have a job by that time. So I've got my fingers crossed.

Hi Zoe, thank you for both. I'm nervous about his surgery after everything that went wrong with my mom's spinal fushions. But I keep telling myself that John is younger and healthier, and doesn't have bone density issues, and also only needs 2-3 vertebra fused instead of 7-8.

Hi Deco, Yeah, I was in a cave. I'm out now. PS2 actually brought me out. I'm still figuring out the bugs of it, and I'm enjoying reconnecting. again. How the heck are you my dear???

There is a chance I could have an offer letter as early as today. So... HUGE DEEP BREATHE AND FINGERS CROSSED.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy said:
There is a chance I could have an offer letter as early as today. So... HUGE DEEP BREATHE AND FINGERS CROSSED.

How did I miss this thread?!?!?!?! Major dust that this process goes smoothly and the offer letter shows up soon!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got the offer verbally just now!

SO... I just have to wait till the background check come through and I'll have the written offer on Wednesday.

YAY!!!!!!
So excited.

Thank you guys. Crossing my fingers nothing snafu's with the background check and that it's is smooth sailing from here on out!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh BIG congrats Gypsy!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! :appl: :appl: :wavey: So happy for you!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: (I'm well. No new projects (jewelry or otherwise). Thanks for asking!) Also: YAY!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's GREAT news, Gypsy! WOOHOO! :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Kaleigh, VRBeauty, and Deco. I'm just so relieved. My start date is August 30th so... gives me a couple of weeks to get my sh*t together and also to finally enjoy being out of work. WHEW.

You guys are the best. I knew the minute I posted for dust that your support would move mountains for me. Huge relieved thank you!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the new job, Gypsy. Prayers that John's surgery goes well.

Also, looking forward to your new projects. Your posts have me thinking about a diamond pear pendant as well. :cheeky:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS GYPSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Fingers crossed everything comes out fine with the background check!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Fantastic news! :appl: :bigsmile: :wavey:

jas

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

YEA!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl... yes, it is time I return to doing what I do best. ENABLING. Happy to see my thoughts of pears have you thinking as well. LOL. Thank you honey. I hope John's surgery goes well too.

Thank you very much Thing2. Yes, fingers and toes crossed for the background check. One more hurdle and I will be gainfully employed once again.

Thank you susimoo and Jas. ((HUGS))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Gypsy!!! :appl: :appl:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! and YIPPEE!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey:

Congratulations!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Isaku and DF. I'll know about the background check and everything by Wednesday. YAY.

I'm just so RELIEVED. And happy. I think this job is a great fit. And thinking about it has me feeling purposeful and energized.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy! So glad to hear that the job is a great fit and that you're feeling purposeful and energised. That is an AWESOME feeling :appl:

Good luck and lots of ***dust*** to your DH too for his surgery and speedy recovery.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Congratulations!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! I'm so glad!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Echidna, waiting patiently for the background check and offer letter (hopefully will have news on Wednesday). Thank you mscushion, and merilenda, and Yssie as well. It's just a huge relief. I've been worried how we were going to make things work with the surgery and everything. So now at least, I have piece of mind. Plus, John's health insurance is... let's call it 'unpredictable' so having a different and hopefully better insurance plan alleviates a lot of stress as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results