shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry store recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Warning: Newbie Alert!!!

I''ll be travelling to the US, specifically the San Diego area, in the next couple of months. I''ve decided to treat myself and splash out on a diamond ring. Now, my dilemma is this: because I''ll only be in SD for 2 weeks, I won''t have time to shop around continuously, and go back again and again to different shops. I would like to find a good jeweller where I can go in, pick a great ring, and be confident in my choice and quality of the diamond. I don''t think there are any Cartier, Harry Winston, Bvlgari and the like in SD, but are there shops that have some of their pieces? I know there is a Tiffany store, but I don''t want to be limited, and I don''t want a ''mall'' shop either. My budget is around $5000.

LOL I know that''s a lot of criteria! In short, has anyone shopped in a store that they would recommend in SD? What were your experiences like, good or bad? I very much appreciate your help.

Thanks you!!!!! Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results