shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeweler in Tampa, FL??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

po boy

Rough_Rock
I''m getting ready to begin seriously shopping for THE ring pretty soon. I have heard plenty of arguements over "brick and mortar" jewelers versus online shopping, and would like to explore both myself.

Can anyone recommend a jeweler in the Tampa Bay area?

Thanks,
The poor one.

orange_horse

Rough_Rock
Go to Mavilo's. They are on Armenia in an office building behind Colonial Bank. Mavilo's is a wholesaler...not a retailer (which appears to only be a nuance difference) since you'll think you are in a retail store. Ask for Lindsey. Tell her Chris sent you. I'm using them and a web vendor to help find my $50k asscher cut diamond. Mention PriceScope too so that they know you are discerning. I've researched this stone with pain-staking detail and there is a reason that I'm now only dealing with two vendors. You won't find a better price from a B&M in Tampa. Their prices on diamonds are the same as the online vendors or I would not be using them. Hope this helps.

PS - If you have a legitimate way to have your purchase shipped out of state, you could avoid the state sales tax.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results