shape
carat
color
clarity

Jerry mahenge "old material" recut - pics and more pics ;)

Xrisus

Shiny_Rock
Re: Jerry mahenge "old material" recut - pics and more pics

Katharath,

I will definitely let you know, or just post if I do. There is a trillion that I'm willing to gamble with!

Trill

Rough_Rock

Love the recut! Jerry has been working quite a bit of magic lately!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Thanks Trill! Yes, I've seen Jerry's name popping up left and right around here lately it seems - lots of beautifully cut stones by him. I'm so grateful to have this board as a resource, bc of course right here is where I "found" Jerry. I do have one other gem that I'm thinking of sending to him for a recut; I'm still debating. It's a little tsav.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Xrisus|1392502379|3616013 said:
Katharath,

I will definitely let you know, or just post if I do. There is a trillion that I'm willing to gamble with!

Sounds fun, I hope you go ahead with it!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

I didn't really ask for setting suggestions on this gem but I did want to - not sure if I should just start a separate thread? I may do that and post pics of my other loose gems that could potentially be used as side stones with this one. I could really use some ideas! If anyone has any thoughts before I get my other thread going, please feel free to add them here, I would really appreciate it. No real "instructions" on my part except that I'd prefer rose or yellow gold, and some type of setting that will give the little gem some presence.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Much improved! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

A world of difference in my opinion.. beautiful stone.. lucky you!!! love the color and brilliance.!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So fabulous! I have a Jerry recut too and I love it. Unfortunately for my wallet it makes me think of all the gem rehab possibilities :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results