shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White asscher sapphire ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girl from Mars

Rough_Rock
It''s been very cloudy here this weekend, so most of these shots will be muted, but it''s lovely and flashy once some good light hits it!

Asschersap5.jpg

Girl from Mars

Rough_Rock
I was worried that the setting would be too high given how deep the stone was - I definitely didn''t want something that would always catch on things. My other requirement was that it allow space for stacker bands to be worn flush on each side at some point, which also affected the design slightly.

The setting is custom made, inspired by the DanielK Rosebud. I actually found a recommendation for a setter here on Pricescope - Bling Addict had a spinel set by K & B Diamond Setters here in Melbourne, and I found working with Tim to be great - he spent lots of time discussing options with me, and was supportive of my wish to keep the basket nice and open - other jewellers I spoke to really pushed me towards something more chunky or bezelled, which I didn''t want.

Asschersap6.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It is GORGEOUS.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR RING....IT IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!! Congrats!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Do you have an email address for K & B?

Lori

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
WOWEE! That is so pretty!!
30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Swooooon. LOVE Jeff''s asschers...and that sapphire is TDF. What a great color!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring! I love everything about it - the sapphire is such a great size colour and cut!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Heaven! More pics please!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
What an incredible e-ring! Thanks for posting more photos..... but we need at least 20 more
9.gif
9.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is amazingly beautiful. I have an asscher sapphire but unfortunately it is too dark and it just looks square, you can''t see the steps. I sure hope I can get a beauty like that one day!
36.gif
36.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
18.gif
30.gif
thats a beautiful ring!

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous, thank you for the additional pictures.

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
*THUD*
ambu23.gif
Wow. Gorgeous.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the additional photos! It sounds like you are really enjoying your ring!

Do you have the vendor pic from Jeff White? I always love to look at those becuase he takes phenomenal pics!

LS

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Wow...it''s just beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s going to look amazing with some stackers.

I can''t wait to get my own Jeff White beauty on my finger...another few weeks to go!
36.gif

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
That is one beautiful ring! I think the setting is complimentary and perfect . . . I''m looking for something exactly like it for my asscher!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW STUNNING stone and setting. The color looks PERFECT on my screen and the setting is pretty and shows off the stone rather than taking anything away from it. Please take more photos when the sun comes out.
36.gif

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot stop looking at your ring. It is so amazing
30.gif

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
*speechless drool drool drool*

I want. I want. I want!

Ok, apparently your ring and sapphire asscher have reduced me to the vocab of a 3 year old.

*trying to throw green eyed monster back under the desk*

Girl from Mars

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 8:27:13 AM
Author: LostSapphire
Thank you for the additional photos! It sounds like you are really enjoying your ring!
Do you have the vendor pic from Jeff White? I always love to look at those becuase he takes phenomenal pics!
LS
Here''s the original photo from Jeff - he also sent an outside shot, which is the only one I have of the stone unset.

SAP032.jpg

Girl from Mars

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 11:23:16 PM
Author: loriken214
Do you have an email address for K & B?
Lori
I''ve got preggie brain at the moment - and keep forgetting to check my work email for their address for you, sorry! I should be able to PM you tomorrow.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I am so glad I headed over to colored stones today. Your ring is absolutely amazing! I love EVERYTHING about it - that shade of blue is my favorite in a sapphire. Congratulations!

You should start a thread about your ering in "Show Me the Ring" as well.
1.gif

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, beautiful ring. That might just be the loveliest asscher I''ve ever seen. Such a dramatic and yet subtle look -- just gorgeous.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, love the pic of it unset! So gorgeous!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
W O W. W A N T.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results