shape
carat
color
clarity

JCK-Vegas 2006, here we come

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
To all those present at the JCK-show in June 2005, and to all those who have missed the fun,

JCK has announced the dates for the 2006-show, and we are already taking care of our tickets.

The educational sessions will be on June, 1st. June 2nd will have no activities, because of a Jewish holiday, and the show itself will be from June, 3rd until June, 7th.

We plan to arrive in the evening of May,31st, and probably leave there on June, 6th in the morning.

Who else will be there?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''ll be there at the DGLA booth once again.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
You can count on several Whiteflashers.
35.gif

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/7/2005 3:10:38 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
You can count on several Whiteflashers.
35.gif
White flashers??? That will not go by unnoticed.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They all dress in Burberry(sp) raincoats. You can''t miss them in the Vegas heat.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Shall we try to take a picture of them, and put that on PS. Maybe, Leonid can foresee an adult-only part on the site by then.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 4:42:41 PM
Author: Paul-Antwerp
Shall we try to take a picture of them, and put that on PS. Maybe, Leonid can foresee an adult-only part on the site by then.
I''m sure this is an honest mistake.

Paul, you must have us confused with that ''WhiteFlesh'' club I saw you and Oldminer stumbling out of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results