shape
carat
color
clarity

JbEG meets heirloom OEC...

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and elegant! I agree - more pictures. I'd like to see some of the profile, please.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love how the solitaire gives finger coverage!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Venice, pregcurious (I love your name!), and Missy!

Ok, I don't have more pictures, especially not during this storm, but Erica took some that give great detail, though she was sad there was no light, the stone does not look it's best, and it is more delicate IRL than in pics, hers or mine. They're available here: http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/JbEG-Signature-Settings-and/Plain-and-Pave-Solitaires/The-Rose-Solitaire-Featuring-a/16811221_DWkKGF#1268540129_WwTNThJ

Here are some so that you don't have to click over. Rose was FI's great-great aunt's name.

Caddetailnovel.jpg

closeupNovel.jpg

favoriteviewnovel.jpg

novelprofile.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Novel!!! yay! look at that beautiful creation! what an awesome design!!! Love everything about it! :love: :love: :love: Wear it in good health Hun!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
D&T|1314505372|3003258 said:
Novel!!! yay! look at that beautiful creation! what an awesome design!!! Love everything about it! :love: :love: :love: Wear it in good health Hun!

D&T!! Lady lady! Thanks :bigsmile: So good to hear from you! I'm so glad you like it. I was super excited to show it to you, knowing you share my love of bezels and need for bezels that aren't actually bezels! As for the good health, thanks, and I plan to try!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is an elegant piece. A classic, an old stone in a contemporary setting, a winsome combination.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!!!!!!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I love old cuts! It looks beautiful on your hand, along with that fabulous polish--what is the brand/shade???

Congrats on your engagement! You and your fiancé sound like a very sweet couple--so thoughtful of you to have a new stone set in the ring so his mom can still have her aunts ring!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful. I love a solitaire with a twist. Yours is perfect.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, ladies!

Tufflvr, it's Essie's Island Hopping. I love that color!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Divine.... :love: I love it!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous, unique, and timeless ring! Love the design you choose :love: :love: :love: And your diamond is stunning! You must be thrilled :bigsmile:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Perfection! You did an amazing job picking the setting. I love antique diamonds and all of JbEG things! drool worthy!! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous stone in a gorgeous setting!!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Ninama, stargurl78, Christina, and motownmama!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful setting-it's stunning. The stone is lovely too. Congratulations!

cardamoms

Rough_Rock
This is my new favorite setting for a solitaire. I love the face that it's a bezel and not a bezel all at the same time. It's just absolutely gorgeous and looks wonderful on your hand. You hit it out of the park.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
cardamoms|1319822835|3049457 said:
This is my new favorite setting for a solitaire. I love the face that it's a bezel and not a bezel all at the same time. It's just absolutely gorgeous and looks wonderful on your hand. You hit it out of the park.

Aw, thanks, cadramoms! That's so sweet of you! I do love it.

And thank you, lulu, too!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous! (unreservedly and without subtext). You must be thrilled!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
periwinklegirl|1319827843|3049518 said:
It's gorgeous! (unreservedly and without subtext). You must be thrilled!

Ha, threads colliding! Brilliant :) I am, thanks. I'm be more thrilled if I hadn't possibly chipped it last night (eek!)... but I do love the ring!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
That is such an amazingly unique setting and the OEC is gorgeous! Jbeg has amazing settings :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!!! congrats :love: :love: :love:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Simply gorgeous! what a unique setting. Congratulations!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just exquisite! Such a unique and classy design - congratulations!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results