shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I wonder why I cannot see their pictures.
15.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I like the idea of the convertible sapphire pendants....but they don''t show how those "convert" ????? Would like to see....................

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You flip them and the pears hang...These were very populaor with just diamonds when I was in HS. Your local non-chain jelwer might have a few.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I just returned from vacation and saw the new banner and thread. Best of luck to you Jim and Michele!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hmm that is a good question? I s&h included on DCD? Or perhaps they are trying to lure in customers to the new site by offering slightly lower prices?

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
OK, Matatora!! Now I see the "convertible" option....very interesting...I like that!!!

YoungPapa

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/31/2005 9:10:16 PM
Author: pearcrazy
I''m just curious. This appears to be the same pendant. http://www.jamesallen.com/item.asp?cid=84&item=140&name=5515&shape=# as this one on DCD. http://www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com/jewelry-detail.cfm?did=MTP-848-SD

Why is it $375 on James Allen and $402 on DirtCheap?

Oops! Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We lowered the price on DCD to $375. We''re currently going through both websites to try and eliminate these types of discrepancies. In the meantime, however, we''ve established a policy to always honour the lowest listed price for any item.

Thanks,

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL! I know a LOT of retailers who wish you did not exist at all, and they will be probably not at all happy to hear that you have upgraded your image as it was easier for them to fight the name Dirt Cheap than it will be to fight you now... hehehehe!

I know what you are going through with the price checking etc, it is a royal pain to make sure that everything links up and goes to where it is supposed to, and of course when you change one thing then three others change too for some reason. If that is the only mistake that someone calls you on you have done well.

Congratulations on the new site, it looks nice!

Wink

P.S. I agree with those who say to keep them both open. Keep and strengthen the old brand and go a slightly different way than with the new brand and grow it too. Most people who are not part of the wonderful Pricescope family will never know that you are one and the same and the different approaches will appeal to different groups. No sense throwing the baby out with the bathwater so to speak when you can simply build two bathtubs and fill them both with wonderful treasures!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the sound of that Wink 2 bath tubs filled with treasures!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results