shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT James Allen H&A Engagement Ring

loki

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. Here are some hand shots that my fiancee and I took together (she said yes and loves the ring haha).

loki007.JPG

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow, love that fire!! Gorgeous ring, congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and diamond. Congratulations.

tap02150

Shiny_Rock
I definitely needed to log on to PS to comment on this beauty! Nice job, i love the center diamond, and i love the setting. Nice photos too! congrats!

-Ted

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
loki, it turned out just beautifully, congrats!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the hand shots! I think it looks great on her! Good choice!!
9.gif

lucky177

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to this thread, I am now undecided and considering getting this ring. Thanks for making things difficult... haha

loki

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 12:18:59 AM
Author: lucky177
Thanks to this thread, I am now undecided and considering getting this ring. Thanks for making things difficult... haha

Haha...thanks. My fiancee absolutely loves her ring and has received many compliments from family/friends/strangers. The setting helps make the diamond look larger too. It''s a 3/4 carat, but people have guessed that it was 1ct+ (one person even guessed 1.5ct, but maybe they just aren''t exposed to diamonds much? haha). Good luck in your search.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Congratulations!!
36.gif
30.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Your stunner just made my heart beat (a lot) faster! It''s absolutely perfect! Congratulations. ;-)

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
That ring is so elegant! you did a wonderful job.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful!

That thin band sets your diamond off to perfection, and it looks lovely on your hand.

36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks soo good on her finger!! Look at that beauty!! I can see why strangers would guess it''s about 1 carat! I would have said the same thing if I didn''t read the stats first!

kinnick

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/2/2009 4:36:50 PM
Author: loki

Date: 9/28/2009 12:18:59 AM
Author: lucky177

Haha...thanks. My fiancee absolutely loves her ring and has received many compliments from family/friends/strangers. The setting helps make the diamond look larger too. It's a 3/4 carat, but people have guessed that it was 1ct+ (one person even guessed 1.5ct, but maybe they just aren't exposed to diamonds much? haha). Good luck in your search.
Loki ... I am at the final stages of what has been a marathon of a E-ring search/self education. I know exactly what I want, I am just weighing out the tiniest of details at this point. Anyway ... I came across your thread it seemed very close to what I have been looking at and if you dont mind, i would love to ask you a few questions if you have the time. It would be greatly appreciated, I just need to put my mind to rest on a few questions ...

Thanks!!

1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results