shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen = Dirt Cheap Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amory

Rough_Rock
I just noticed that Dirt Cheap Diamonds no longer shows up on the Pricescope search. However, James Allen does show up. I recall that Dirt Cheap''s site used to say "A James Allen Company". If they are, in fact, the same folks, all of the good things I said about Dirt Cheap Diamonds goes for James Allen as well!
R

MrBleeker

Shiny_Rock
They are one and the same... although I don''t know why DCD isn''t showing up anymore, Jim said he was going to keep DCD around a bit, I thought.

Anyways, they are owned by the same man, Jim Schultz, and I just finished working with him and my transaction with his company has been perfect so far. Not to throw pitches up for any certain people, but I have talked with several of the PS vendors, and have great respsonses from all of them, I just choose DCD / JA to go with for my purchase.. they seemed to have the diamond I wanted and when I called about it, Carrie, Josh, and Jim were very quick and helpful.

Have no fears with James Allen, I promise.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the 3D feature on the James Allen website!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results