shape
carat
color
clarity

Jacob the Jeweler is going away for a while

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From today''s Philadelphia Daily News:
""Jacob the Jeweler" was sentenced yesterday to 2 1/2 years in federal prison for lying to investigators looking into a multistate drug ring.

"I feel ashamed that I broke the laws of this country, a country that has been so good for me," Soviet immigrant Jacob Arabov told U.S. District Judge Avern Cohn. "I will carry this shame for the rest of my life."

Arabov, the "King of Bling," launched a line of religious-themed jewelry with Kanye West and also manufactured Lil'' Kim''s line of Royalty watches."

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
*rut roh*

I just saw him on some entertainment tabloid TV show a couple of days ago... I''d never heard of him before. I realized that an episode of Law & Order featured a character based on him. Oooohhh..... Jacob.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Its amazing how some people cannot deal with fame and wealth...what goes around comes around.He should be a shamed of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results