carat
color
clarity

I've cured my DSS............................it's an N, SI 1

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: I've cured my DSS............................it's an N,

I love your stone and your setting!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I would love to have a lower color diamond as well. I have an I for
my e-ring but I love the warmth and glow of the lower colors. So so pretty. Congratulations on your amazing stone and curing
the dreaded DSS! It is beautiful.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous stone! What is the table and depth? I love the setting! :appl:

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Wowzwers! That is a hoking rock. Honk Honk!

I am so jealous of your find.

Wear in the very best of health.

:love: :appl: :love:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock

OMG! I love your new pictures and the color is gorgeous! I have a J and it's more metalic or steely then warm, or I guess you could say more on the gray side. If I do ever upgrade again I think I do want to go with a warmer stone, rather than a steely one. Everything about your ring is just FABULOUS! :naughty:

Sparklee

Rough_Rock

Old thread, I know!

I just have to say that this is the most stunning diamond and ring that I've seen in a long time. The warm color is perfect for a larger stone, and the lack of perfect cut makes absolutely no difference to its beauty.

Wear it with pride ~ It's beautiful........

Brensmom

Rough_Rock

Wow. It's gorgeous, I love it, congrats!! I have realized that color is not a factor to me, either. That N looks absolutely fabulous to me.

You don't have to answer..but if you feel comfortable, would you tell me what you paid for the stone? I'm asking because I would love to upgrade someday to this size...I feel like it's out of my reach but maybe, just maybe...we could do it with a color like this. Also, I have been afraid to consider less than H&A, triple 0-type ratings, but your stone looks so beautiful to me!

:D

tannet

Shiny_Rock

Thanks sparklee for bringing this thread back up to the top. I must have missed it because it's my first time seeing it.

Sandy - Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I currently have a J and love it, but my bf does not like the ever so slight tint in it so we haven't had it set. I think your N is beautiful and I would be thrilled to have one just like it. Congratulations!

BTW...you're also making me consider having 3 kids as well! :naughty:

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock

It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the lines of the under carriage in the setting too.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock

Rose-E, Farleysmom, leftfinger, geckodani, violet3, HOUMedGal, Maisie, sunnyam, luv2sparkle, hearts-arrow girl, Steal, SparkleNut, Sparklee, Brensmom, tannet, mayachel---Thank you all for your kind comments. I beyond flattered. I'm still cured and DSS free, phew! I'm enjoying this ring so much. I'm so lucky to have stumbled across Pricescope last September when my husband and I were looking. I never would've thought to look at lower colors. At my pricepoint 3 carats was laughable but when coupled by a lower color it was completely doable. Thanks again everyone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

gorgeous and I love the swan setting!!! :appl: :appl: :love:

aandlshow2011

Rough_Rock

Hello, I am new to this thread, could someone tell me what DSS means? Here is a post of my ring, I am looking for stacking ideas any suggestions? MyRing.jpg

miwa

Rough_Rock

That swan setting is pretty awesome. I almost went with it too. Altogether, it's a very beautiful and impressive ring! Congrats!

Groucho

Rough_Rock

DSS = diamond shrinkage syndrome

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock

Sandy, I can't stop looking at this photo. Your ring looks amazing here!

GorgeousN_SI1.jpg

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks Miwa and Skippy 123! Gee NEU you're so kind! Aandishow2011 you don't want to know what DSS is because you might catch it but your ring looks very pretty, so you're probably safe.

braga123

Brilliant_Rock

Hi, I am late to this thread, but enjoyed it just the same! Did you ever decide on the band? Any pictures?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results