shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve been holding out

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! I love your wedding band too. Was it from a PS vendor?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 7:40:32 PM
Author: mamalala
1.gif
Thanks, Steel! I just read your posts and am SO happy to hear that everything was returned unharmed and beautiful. I love your rings, especially the scattered band which I would like to get one day.
Thank you for your good thoughts.

I highly recommend the scattered band, mine is 3mm but I imagine the 4mm would still be very dainty. It is a lot to spend on a band but believe me it announces quality (it would scream quality, but it is far to refined for that!
28.gif
). It is super dooper comfort fit and feels almost sensual it is so smooth. [Sorry to get X rated here but I am in love with it. I cannot wait to get it on my finger later this week.]

I echo the sentiments about the whiteness of your J, is really is something to look at! Great photos too! Arrows
18.gif

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful set - very classic! and it does look huge on you! i have size 4 as well and get the same effect. plus with a well cut diamond like yours the effect is even better

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Tacori -- Thank you! My wedding band was purchased at a mall store, obviously pre-pricescope. It is great quality, though, and no stones have fallen out or chipped (knock on wood!). My solitaire was recently purchased as an anniversary present.

Steel -- That's funny how you say it is sensual -- I would use the same word to describe it! I tried one on in Tiffany and it was to die for. Wasn't going to buy one there, but I like seeing things IRL especially on my finger. So exciting that you get to wear yours later this week! Also, my stone has faint blue fluorescence which helps it give off that icey white color. I've attached a photo below where you see blue arrows. Ironically, the fluorescence cannot be detected IRL.

Ringster -- TY TY! I loooooooooove your ring. And I looooooove old cuts. OEC is definitely on my must have jewelry list in the next 10 years!

ETA: So sorry for the huge pic and scary/scaley hands, it's all that resizing!

PJ4 1783529893333.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results