shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s so difficult being patient!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I haven''t posted much on this LIW forum. However, my boyfriend just purchased a 1.7 I SI1 diamond from Mark at ERD last Friday!! It is absolutely beautiful!
30.gif
My dream setting is MWM''s Petite Torchiere setting..and the diamond is being sent over to Mark Morrell this week!!! I am soo excited!!! I''ve been so patient for so long...we''ve been talking about getting married for what feels like forever
2.gif
and we''ve been together for over 5 years...but now that the engagement is so near I feel like I can''t be patient anymore!
5.gif
I figure that Mark typically takes about 6 weeks to complete the setting...so that would mean that by the end of June I will be engaged!! I''m so excited!!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow, I would be bursting at the seams if I were you! I adore the Torchiere setting (I believe someone on SMTR just posted one this week) and that stone sounds beautiful. Congratulations on the purchase, I can''t wait to see the hand shots when you get engaged!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh, another Torchiere a-comin''! WooHOOOO!!! So exciting! You lucky girl, soon you''ll be sporting a masterpiece!
30.gif
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
what a GORGEOUS ring that will be! exciting news.. only weeks away!
36.gif

ellie424

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for your responses. I hope that the next few weeks fly by!!
2.gif

Date: 5/12/2009 2:27:42 PM
Author: news_girl
Holy cow, I would be bursting at the seams if I were you! I adore the Torchiere setting (I believe someone on SMTR just posted one this week) and that stone sounds beautiful. Congratulations on the purchase, I can''t wait to see the hand shots when you get engaged!
btw..I definately AM bursting at the seams!! My boyfriend and I are both so excited!
9.gif
9.gif
But I''m not allowed to know anymore info...like when Mark is finished with the ring and sends it back...so that I can be surprised. I don''t know..but I have a hunch my boyfriend may propose on our upcoming cruise vacation at the end of June!
5.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results