shape
carat
color
clarity

it''s official!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCarla

Rough_Rock
I love your ring!! It is so intricate and delicate. Beautiful. CONGRATS!!!

captainobvious

Shiny_Rock
Details on the setting please! Who is the designer, etc.

Its very unique!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
it''s gorgeous!!!! comgrats and where did you ever find a setting like that?

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!!! That is simply amazing!!!!! Did you have it custom made??? WOW. WOW... WOW....and more WOW!!!!!
36.gif

bam2k

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful center you decided on for the most amazing setting.

Was your jeweler able to provide any additional information on the artisian who created the masterpiece of a setting? I have been thinking about the setting ever since you first posted pictures a while back when you were thinking about a center rock.

Congrats on the official engagement with such a unique ring.

Can''t wait for more photos and details. Your ring is absolutely stunning!!!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I''m out of lurkdom! PLEASE tell us who makes that setting. I think this is one of the most beautiful rings I''ve ever seen!
30.gif

~Happy Holidays~

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Celly, that is absolutely magnificent!! I absolutely love it!! Congratulations!

captainobvious

Shiny_Rock
Celly,
Hope you dont mind but I took the liberty of posting the quotes from your other thread so that you dont have to type it all out again.
Its a shame this setting isnt readily available. My fiance keeps telling me "THATS THE ONE!"
41.gif

** Any chance of getting contact info for your jeweler? I''d love to inquire about one of these settings...

Here''s the info I think everyone was looking for:

Celly said:
Thank you (: ! I bought this setting not from the wholesaler but from a reputable jeweler in town. He told me that my setting was made from some 79 year old designer from Italy. (He used to be his apprentice) From what he told me the designer likes to recreate rings from the early 1900''s...and told me thats its prob art deco. I wonder what kind of style it is if its not art deco. Anyone know? [\Quote]

Celly said:
Thank you all for your kind words!! I really wanted something unique, dainty & intricate - something I wouldn''t see everyday. I was initially looking at vintage settings but came across this setting and knew it was the "one" (: Unfortunately, I don''t know much about it. My jeweler used to be the apprentice of the designer. He only had one in the store and if he sold it before I could purchase it, he said it would take months for him to get another one. He said the designer is really old and is very slow. He also said the designer likes to search through old jewelry books and come up with new settings. So, I don''t know if this is a replica of something or his actual design. If I find out more, I''ll post the information for you. [\Quote]

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I love how unique your ring is! Congratulations!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
WOW- that is spectacularly, singularly beautiful.

You''re a lucky and patient girl - I know; I waited almost 20 years for mine!! Congratulations and much happiness.

--Anne

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love your ring! I even had hubby come look at it and he was impressed, too. We considered what I was calling a "loopy" kind of setting when we were picking a setting--but yours has more loopies that I ever considered and it is more beautiful, too. Looks amazing on your hand. I keep coming back to look at it. Love it!!!

ETA: I hope you realize I use the word "loopy" with much love.
emteeth.gif
GORGEOUS!

p-nut

Rough_Rock
Beautiful...I love it! Congratulations.

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
wow, what a unique setting! it''s delicate, feminine, and absolutely gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif

congrats!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! What a unique and different setting.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
I know a little girl (3 or 4 yrs old) and when she sees something she thinks is pretty she says "Beautiful Gorgeous".

Your ring is most definitely "BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS"!!
30.gif

In the pics of it alone and just you holding it with your thumb it looks HUGE but on your hand it looks so dainty and perfect for your finger.

Congratulations!
36.gif

(Note: Sorry if I mispelled gorgeous above, I''ve never been able to spell that correctly.
20.gif
)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one of the loveliest rings I''ve ever seen.
36.gif
emlove.gif
Congratulations!

LadyDiDi

Rough_Rock
This is one truly unique and beautiful ring! CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results