shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s official! I''m getting married!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
It''s finally "the right time" !!
1.gif
I am getting married JULY 27th!!

I posted last week that I didn''t know how to know when it was official... well, we have booked the reception site, checked with all family members to see if they are available, and my FIANCE is telling everyone he sees that we are getting married! So... it''s pretty official!
36.gif
We''ve even ordered the wedding bands!!

We''ve been dating for at least 3.5 years and were best friends for about 2 years before that so it''s hard to say when the dating actually started. He''s been talking about marriage for over a year and even talked to my dad last august to ask for his blessing. But... he just never felt it was quite the "righttime." Financial reasons, job changes, etc... made him leery. It seems like after the first of the year everything just sort of fell into place and he and I were both 100% sure that this is what we want and that it was the right time to move forward.

I don''t have an exciting proposal story to tell you....we pretty much decided in very long discussions about our future that we wanted to spend our lives together. I also told him I didn''t want an e-ring so sorry no pretty pics... but I will post pics of our bands when they come in!!

I am so happy and so is my fiance and my 8 year old son! We can''t wait to be able to live together and start our lives together! I''m excited about planning the reception too, but will post that on BIW!!

Thanks to everyone who has come and gone on this board while I have been posting and waiting!! Your support and stories helped so much in the wait.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
YAAAAY! Congratulations.
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congrats! It''s about time!
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! Congrats!!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!!! Congratulations!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! Congrats!!!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
whoohooo!!! *hugs*

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
YIPPEE!! Congrats to you, rightime!

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo!!! OMG! I''m SO excited for you!!! This is great!

One question... are you getting married July 27, 2007?? as in 2 and a half months from now??? If so, WOW! You are one brave chica because that is super fast to put together a wedding, but I''m sure you''ll have fun and it''ll be less stressful because you''ll have less time to fret over stupid details that aren''t really that important anyway. Go get a dress!!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone, and YES it is going to be July 27, ''07... so VERY soon! We are going to have a private ceremony at my mom''s pool or screened in back porch then have a reception at a local barn. It''s going to be more of a party so not that hard to plan.

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! Congrats, its finally the right time!!!!! i''m so happy everything fell into place for you guys.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I''m so happy and excited for you!
36.gif
36.gif
My son was also very happy when I told him we were engaged. That is a great feeling!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! You''d better get planning!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It is soon, but that''s wonderful! A big congrats to you and your fiance.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you! Congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results