shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Me Or The Dog

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone else watch this program on Animal Planet??? DH and I Love this show!!! Victoria is the greatest dog trainer.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is it about Linda? What does this dog trainer do? I have never seen the show but it sounds cute!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tee hee, Hi Skippy
35.gif

She trains dogs that have nasty habits. She goes to peoples houses and trains their dogs. If they bark too much, pee on the floors, or bite,etc. She is really fantastic. It is filmed in England, but she is coming to the U.S. It is really funny at times also.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 12:02:14 AM
Author: Linda W
Tee hee, Hi Skippy
35.gif

She trains dogs that have nasty habits. She goes to peoples houses and trains their dogs. If they bark too much, pee on the floors, or bite,etc. She is really fantastic. It is filmed in England, but she is coming to the U.S. It is really funny at times also.

Linda
Oh my gosh, so it is like Super Nanny? That is funny! I wonder which came first this show or super Nanny? hehehe
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good question Skippy, ha ha ha. It is funny, how at first when she arrives the dogs have nasty habits. When she leaves they are well behaved. HA!!! The show is great.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this show Linda....Victoria is amazing! Naughty doggies have halos at the end......
17.gif

Lori

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lori,

They sure do don''t they!!! Did you see the episode with the Pomeranian? The way Victoria made the chart, as Teddy the Pom as the head of the household was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results