shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s here! It''s here!! Cushion Halo - ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the shape of the halo you got MMM. It is beautiful
30.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2007 8:31:18 AM
Author: MMM
hi diane... sorry i didnt see your questions sooner!! i am actually in europe (i just graduated college in may and my fiance and i are traveling for 2 months before starting real jobs) so i havent been keeping up with pricescope!

I also dont know how people insert other people''s posts and higthlight them, so... im just copying and pasting : )

Q1: ''How are you adjusting to having that gorgeous ring on your hand? Can you ever stop looking at it?''
** I WISH it were still on my hand!!! We left for eruope may 5th and since we are backpacking i didnt even consider wearing my beutiful ring!! so, it is sadly living in the dark in a safety depoit box in tampa : (
but, i miss it so much that im creepy enought to look at its pictures on pricescope!! which is how i came across your post! hehehe!! I get home July 4th, so we will be reunited then!!

Q2: ''Have you posted the measurements of your diamond?''
** the measurements are: 7.12 x 6.88 x 4.62 .. so its not a perfect square really, but it looks like one. thats one of the things i left up to my fiance -- i knew for sure i wanted a cushion, but i told him to decide if he liked them square or rectangular.

Q3: ''did Mark add your ring to his website?''
** No! : ( I thought he would of by now! he said it was going to be up shortly after he sent it, but i still dont see it. i think when it does go up he was going to name it the ''MMM'' because my name is Marissa and he already has a ring named after another Marissa!
Look at Mark''s site! It''s been updated and your ring is there! He did name it the ''MMM''. Yay!!

nycgal

Rough_Rock
wow! your pictures are fantastic! your ring is absolutely gorgeous. i may have to call mark t for an MMM myself!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Blue jeans AND A BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND......What a beautiful Day!!!
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results