shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s here and I saw it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessmo2

Rough_Rock
For those who have not been following my story with rapt attention...
emsmilep.gif
Four weeks ago, we purchased the engagement ring together, and the jeweler told us it would be "about 3 weeks" before it would be ready. Since it has been 4 weeks today, I mentioned this to him last night, and he said he''d call the jeweler this morning and find out when it would be ready. I finally asked him about it late this afternoon, and he said that he called and the jeweler said it "might be ready next week." Anyway, I made a pouty face, and he said, "Nah, it''s been in the house the past two weeks." What?! We went back and forth with some, "No way!" "Way!" stuff for awhile, and then he said he would show it to me when we got home, and sure enough, he pulled it out of a "secret hiding place." He was really excited about how it turned out (much better than he expected, he said), and it looks beautiful!! But... He would only let me touch and look at it for like 2 minutes (not even try it on), and then he hid it away again!!!
I am pretty the proposal will happen really soon though... Sorry I didn''t think to try and take a picture while I had it.
emsmile.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what a tease...no pics?!!!!

princessmo2

Rough_Rock
I know!! What was I thinking?!
4.gif
I was too busy standing with it near the window and looking at how sparkly it was... There was no time!
1.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
give him a camera and tell HIM to take some pics for your pricescope friends!!! lol
36.gif
it''s worth a shot..

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!
36.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to hear the good news and see pictures!!!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
he is so sneaky!!! hidding it for 2 weeks and not say a thing. hope you get to wear it soon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results