shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s going to be a little longer...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Just my luck.

My boyfriend has the funds...
We''ve picked a setting...
We have a lovely vacation coming up next month...
He was going to call Mark at ERD today...

And I just read on another thread that Mark is on vacation until the 17th!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

I smelled a vacation!! I knew we were too close to the 4th of July for things to work out in my favor. I even said to BF, "Most people take their vacations this week, so you should try to call early." But it was too late.
I''m so bummed!! The 17th is forever away! (hahaha...not really, but it sucks to be thisclose, and then...not...anymore.)

We leave on August 8th...so that only leaves a couple of weeks after he gets back. I wonder if that is long enough?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It seems like 2 weeks should be enough time, unless it''s custom work. Sorry about the vacation wrench thrown in your plans!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully that will be enough time to get it done on time! Keeping it all crossed for you!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
It would be cool if he already called Mark last week or something. But I doubt it.
7.gif

But last night he acted sort of weird. We were downstairs watching TV, and out of the blue he just got up and started to go upstairs with his cell phone in hand.

I said, "where are you going?"

He goes, "upstairs for a little bit" with the grin on his face.

I said, "why...?" (We were in the middle of watching a tv show.)

He said, "I can''t go upstairs with my phone for a little bit?" (Same grin)

Granted, he didn''t call ERD, because Mark is already gone, and it was like 9pm...
It was way too late to call anyone else. I don''t even know why he mentioned his phone at all....it was all very weird!
Then like 7 minutes later he came to the top of the stairs and asked if I was coming up. I go, "So I''m allowed upstairs now?"

Then I went upstairs. He stopped acting weird after that. I don''t know if it was all my imagination or not.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Strange behavior, indeed. Especially the smirk..

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
My first thought when I read this is, maybe he was calling your folks to ask for their blessing???

Did you ever figure it out?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 1:42:24 PM
Author: luckystar112
It would be cool if he already called Mark last week or something. But I doubt it.
7.gif

But last night he acted sort of weird. We were downstairs watching TV, and out of the blue he just got up and started to go upstairs with his cell phone in hand.

I said, ''where are you going?''

He goes, ''upstairs for a little bit'' with the grin on his face.

I said, ''why...?'' (We were in the middle of watching a tv show.)

He said, ''I can''t go upstairs with my phone for a little bit?'' (Same grin)

Granted, he didn''t call ERD, because Mark is already gone, and it was like 9pm...
It was way too late to call anyone else. I don''t even know why he mentioned his phone at all....it was all very weird!
Then like 7 minutes later he came to the top of the stairs and asked if I was coming up. I go, ''So I''m allowed upstairs now?''

Then I went upstairs. He stopped acting weird after that. I don''t know if it was all my imagination or not.

I swear I had these exact same feelings and thoughts when I was waiting for my BF (well now FI) to propose... I would get myself all worked up over slight irrational behaviours... and it would turn out to be nothing. We had a Hawaii trip planned and I SWORE he would do it there... but noooooo!
Anyway, glad to know I wasn''t alone in that.

I hope you get your sparklie soon
2.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Harleigh-- No, I never found out. I don''t think he called my parents because it would have been like 10pm their time on the east coast, and he doesn''t dare to call HIS parents (on the east coast) after 8pm. Okay okay okay...I checked his phone and didn''t find anything suspicious. lol
11.gif
Plus my mother would tell me...I''m sure of it.

Poshpepper- Tell me about it!! We''ve been talking about getting engaged FOREVER. I thought he was going to do it last summer when we went to Italy...nope. I thought he was going to do it this past christmas...nope. Valentines day...my birthday...every nice dinner...nothing!

I need to stop snooping bigtime though. I know that he hasn''t done anything yet besides get approved for the loan. The forms are still sitting on our counter waiting to be signed, notorized, and sent back to his credit union. So, there is obviously a big fat HALT on the progress. Plus, I told him that I really wanted my diamond to be handpicked by Mark Turnowski.

So, I''m really hoping it is because Mark is on vacation. I reminded him yesterday...I said "One more week till Mark goes back to work!!!" I''ve been counting down the days....lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results