shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Friday,so.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I love the tiffany solitaire too.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This is perfection and i love how you have showcased your ring. Very elegant
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a beautiful choice. I am glad you were patient and got exactly what you wanted!

cheers--Sharon

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I have been patiently W A I T I N G for pics of your ring. Let me say it''s stunning!!!!! SP rocks.

I am soo sooo sooo happy for you. Please post some hand pics when you have a chance. Tiffany charges you $170 just for sizing? My Tiffany here gave me free sizing and valuation. Did you have to size up your ring? Anyway, it is all worth it and SP is so sweet by giving you a $100 discount towards the sizing. Their service is what won me over.

Ok, I will keep a look out for the 7 stone band for you. Is this the one with 13 pointers? Have you tried this band on with your solitaire? If not, drop by Tiffany''s and try it out. Also try it with my 9 stone 3 pointers and see which one you like best. I like my thin band as it makes my solitaire pop.

Enjoy your georgeous RING!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That is very very beautiful! I love a great deal. I stalk the SP site every single day hoping to find a Tiffany oval.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, too!
30.gif
Just perfect! (And the same size as mine!)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations.
36.gif
36.gif

baby1nov

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!...beware though, once you get a Tiffany, you''ll want all your jewelery to be from them! The quality, craftsmanship and classic lines of their pieces really have a way of making a person feel special wearing it, its not just about it being in the ''blue box''.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
stunning ring! i agree signed pieces is great to deal with. i hope they find you the band you want.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Love it. I am so getting to just LOVE round stones. The sparkle, the fire....okay so I succumbed to loving a round
30.gif
Post more pics when you can.
36.gif

Starry9t

Rough_Rock

I have been patiently W A I T I N G for pics of your ring. Let me say it''s stunning!!!!! SP rocks.

I am soo sooo sooo happy for you. Please post some hand pics when you have a chance. Tiffany charges you $170 just for sizing? My Tiffany here gave me free sizing and valuation. Did you have to size up your ring? Anyway, it is all worth it and SP is so sweet by giving you a $100 discount towards the sizing. Their service is what won me over.

Ok, I will keep a look out for the 7 stone band for you. Is this the one with 13 pointers? Have you tried this band on with your solitaire? If not, drop by Tiffany''s and try it out. Also try it with my 9 stone 3 pointers and see which one you like best. I like my thin band as it makes my solitaire pop.

----Jewel, millions thanks to you.
Without your sharing, I would have ended with a much smaller stone from a retail store. Your post helped me keep my patience and encouraged me so much...

I didn''t expect the reimbursement at all. It is sooooooo sweet of SP to offer that. 100 bucks is not a big number when compared to cost of the ring but by doing so SP DO make us feel that they VALUE their customers.

Thanks for all the nice input. I really really LOVE my new ring. The setting is unique. The craftmanship is excellent. The tiffany bug bit me, I DO wish I could get all future jewelries from them.
18.gif

PS: Jewel, i resized the ring from size 4 to size 5.5. They charged $170 for the sizing and another $200 for valuation. Gee... Have to say that blue box doesn''t come cheap.
15.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! I''d love to see some more pics

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful classic ring
36.gif
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful... simple, classic and elegant. Love it! Congratulations!

I love the photos you took. So pretty! Please post some handshots when you get a chance.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Your new tiffany ring is FABULOUS! I just love the classic setting, it''s so clean and elegant. I just got my first tiffany piece as well, and I wore it out of the store and walked around King of Prussia for awhile just savoring the feeling of knowing that I was wearing my very own Tiffany and Co. ring. Then in the car on the drive home the sun was beginning to set and the light on the diamonds was so stunning that I couldn''t stop admiring my hand on the steering wheel. I turned my hand just so in order to catch the light, it''s a wonder I made it home in one piece! I know that the piece I chose could have been produced exactly by a good jeweler (it''s the half-circle channel set round diamond celebration band in platinum), and that no one (welll, no one that I know) would know it''s from tiffany''s, but it tickles me to death that I know it was made and signed by Tiffany and Co. I know that seems shallow, but I can''t help it
36.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/17/2007 12:39:41 AM
Author: Starry9t

----Jewel, millions thanks to you.
Without your sharing, I would have ended with a much smaller stone from a retail store. Your post helped me keep my patience and encouraged me so much...

I didn''t expect the reimbursement at all. It is sooooooo sweet of SP to offer that. 100 bucks is not a big number when compared to cost of the ring but by doing so SP DO make us feel that they VALUE their customers.

Thanks for all the nice input. I really really LOVE my new ring. The setting is unique. The craftmanship is excellent. The tiffany bug bit me, I DO wish I could get all future jewelries from them.
18.gif

PS: Jewel, i resized the ring from size 4 to size 5.5. They charged $170 for the sizing and another $200 for valuation. Gee... Have to say that blue box doesn''t come cheap.
15.gif

You''re most welcome Starry. Don''t you agree that the ring looks brand new after it was sized and polished by Tiffany?

I have to say I love Tiffany and they have so many nice designs and their craftmanship is excelent as you mentioned. The good thing is that we don''t have to pay full price for them since we can get them from SP.

Now I see why Tiffany had to charge you for the sizing as you were going up from 4 to 5.5. It makes sense as they have to add more platinum to the ring. As for me, I had to size from 5.5 down to 3.25.

Enjoy your new ring and be aware that you are going to get lots of attention for the next few months.
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I ADORE the Tiffany solitare! Your ring is stunning!!!

And Signed Peices totally rocks
36.gif
I''ve purchased a few things from them and each time have been 100% happy!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very classic. Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just perfect! What a great find!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The fire is amazing!!!! I want more pics!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Starry9t

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the comments! This is such a nice community full of knowledgeable and friendly people!
I do enjoy the ring.

I went to T&Co. store today and tried on many wedding bands. I loved the plain PT band but I noticed a gap between the solitaire and the band. The best fit is the one recommended by Jewel. The 9 stone shared prong band definitely has big personality! Unlike the other ones, it doesn''t overshadow my ring. A beautiful lace to wear together with the solitaire! (Almost ended up with the retail price but I decide to stay with SP for a few more months. The sweet deal made me a loyal customer of SP. There is no way that I am going to pay the full price for T&Co. again!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!

Starry9t

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/17/2007 12:47:50 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Your new tiffany ring is FABULOUS! I just love the classic setting, it''s so clean and elegant. I just got my first tiffany piece as well, and I wore it out of the store and walked around King of Prussia for awhile just savoring the feeling of knowing that I was wearing my very own Tiffany and Co. ring. Then in the car on the drive home the sun was beginning to set and the light on the diamonds was so stunning that I couldn''t stop admiring my hand on the steering wheel. I turned my hand just so in order to catch the light, it''s a wonder I made it home in one piece! I know that the piece I chose could have been produced exactly by a good jeweler (it''s the half-circle channel set round diamond celebration band in platinum), and that no one (welll, no one that I know) would know it''s from tiffany''s, but it tickles me to death that I know it was made and signed by Tiffany and Co. I know that seems shallow, but I can''t help it
36.gif

RXTechRN2b, I just read your story!What a nice SA from Tiffany''s to send you the pen! Would love to see pictures of your collection.

I know i need to post the hand shot but my meaty figure just does no justice to the beautiful ring! Gee~
14.gif

Hope I would take some good ones outside one day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results